Real name at the house

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Real name at the house

Post by SixT9er »

I’m very discreet about my Brothel visits due to my personal situation.
I’m not a fan of giving my real name at the house but since I trust the Mustang I do without reservation because I know they can be trusted. To stay there I have to give my ID & CC. To go on an outdate they take copy of ID & I give my cell number.
I trust that once the out date or my stay is over they destroy my personal info.

If you don’t trust the a Lady or the house with your personal info maybe you should rethink where you choose to go or just make sure you use cash & don’t leave any paper trail
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have been going to the Wild Horse/Mustang ever since it opened.  I have used my DL for ID and given my cell number and my CC many times to the office.  Most of the regulars and most staff know my real name too.

NEVER A PROBLEM.....NEVER.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Actually I don't use my credit card at a brothel in almost a decade, and actually prefer to use my real first name its common.  Where as the ladies and staff all know the Ironman call sign.? So I use my real first name all the time they don't need to know my last name.  Yes  I am aware MR security can ask for ID they just have,never asked me yet  I look harmless enough.? Actually at least so far there has always been someone working the door that knew I had been there before.  The one time they didn't know me my last visit.  I was rolling with  a VIP client that night. (Bigfoot)  So the security dudes pretty much ignored me.  Which was perfectly fine with me.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

The most they know is typically a nickname. They don't need to know my last name. Besides, the bartender saw my ID, they already have all my private info. And the house has my cell number from when I called ahead.

I don't use my credit/debit card at the brothel. Risking my card info notwithstanding, I don't want to think with my little head when I'm in negotiations and end up spending more than I have. Bringing a set amount of cash helps to keep me honest.

At the end of the day, brothels pride themselves on discretion. Any house that ends up destroying somebody's personal life will get massacred by the press. They don't want the attention. This is what's so great about brothels. Management acts as the middle man between you and the girl. They're a business and want to stay open and maintain a good reputation.
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Mona’s & Inez checked our ID and finger printed for our credit card.  They looked at our id’s under the bar for quite a while, assuming they had a black light like at the airport.  There are not outdate there either ?‍♂️

Dovetail, our favorite brothel, didn’t do anything odd like ID checks or finger printing.  Thanks dovetail  :)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Most of the guys, ladies, and brothel staff know me as Dr. Who and/or by my first name.  Although, I use a credit card at houses where there isn't a service fee, so those places probably are aware of my real name, as well as other personal info.  So far, I've never had any problems and I've partied at quite a few houses over the years.

Speaking of fingerprinting when using a credit card, the only place I've encountered that so far was at Sheri's, but I wouldn't be surprised if other houses are doing it too.  I heard that it's to prevent someone from calling their credit card company later and telling them that it was a fraudulent charge.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I have worked in many brothels and most want to make a copy of your I’d. Several including the Dovetail. I’ve always taken fingerprint especially first time there. Most places rip up the copy once payment clears.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've never had an issue anywhere!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Chicagobob link wrote: I've never had an issue anywhere!
Me neither.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

If they didn't check anything their would be a lot of fraud. Sex is what people want but once it happens some people don't want to pay.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

It's a bit reassuring the house takes a photo copy of the patrons ID. We are performing intimate and sometimes vulnerable acts and you never know what can happen. Luckily i haven't heard of any incidents, but it was a real concern before i started at the ranch.
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

What ever Ironman, I always get carded and security never remembers me.  Heck, I was barely through the door last trip and security was barking at me like who the heck are you.  I'm like "Jasmine, you should know me by now."
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

I haven't been yet, but when I go I'll probably use my real name. Brothels survive on anonymity so I think I trust them not to do anything damaging with the info.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Bigfoot link wrote: What ever Ironman, I always get carded and security never remembers me.  Heck, I was barely through the door last trip and security was barking at me like who the heck are you.  I'm like "Jasmine, you should know me by now."
I don't dude maybe cuz you tall you can't blend in. I might have been carded once but usually I just walk in. I do know they didnt card me last time. I honestly don't,remember if they carded you or not I was just ? talking as usual.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

FYI.. we use our real names when we go... just not our last name.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I don't mind, nor do I care. Not like any damage could be done anyway. Most anyone could learn is my work history, education and maybe my address. Have fun robbing an empty house. [emoji38]

I wont share it here though. I'll get shit for it, and it's far too close to a courtesan's chosen name. Lol.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote:
...I wont share it here though. I'll get shit for it, and it's far too close to a courtesan's chosen name. Lol.
Now I get it.  You're a truck driver by day, and a sexy courtesan by night.  :)
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

MrTShirt link wrote: Now I get it.  You're a truck driver by day, and a sexy courtesan by night.  :)
Yep, that's it exactly. I think I'm going to run with that for awhile. [emoji38] The irony is funny too since I told a similar joke earlier today.
Last edited by sgtaliin9150 on Tue May 26, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

The photo copies are destroyed once payment clears. No information is entered into any computer systems or anything, so nothing happens that way.

ID being checked at the door, your name is forgotten in mere seconds. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Harley Lane recently outed a client's twitter handle reasoning that it was ok since she has seen other ladies speak with him and she wanted to warn them (the client has since deleted his account). Apparently she had to fire him because he was too emotionally dependent on her and would become irate if she interacted with other clients on social media. Frankly he sounds like an asshole, but I do think she could have shared his name privately among the other ladies who interacted with him instead of broadcasting it on social media. I mean all a wife would have to do is check his feed to see who has tagged him recently.

I have nothing at all against Harley, fwiw. This is public on her twitter so I figured it was ok to post her name. If not I will edit.

As for brothels taking ids....I would be uncomfortable with it too, but tbh every time we give out our cc at a restaurant the waitstaff would so easily able to take down all the information including the CVV if they wanted to. We take this chance all the time...I think the brothels are probably safer because they rely on discretion to stay in business?