Anybody For Some Swiss

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Let's have the LPIN week in Switzerland. :) :P
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Swiss would be nice but I’d prefer a sexy Romanian American ?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Interstingly enough in some cities in Switzerland, they have areas zoned off and marked with traffic signs on where its legal for prostitutes to approach people on the street.
Believe it or not, I really was just trying to get some McDonalds when I walked into the designated area.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Duck11 link wrote: Interstingly enough in some cities in Switzerland, they have areas zoned off and marked with traffic signs on where its legal for prostitutes to approach people on the street.
Believe it or not, I really was just trying to get some McDonalds when I walked into the designated area.
??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

One of the most beautiful countries we've ever been to was Switzerland.  We didn't go for prostitution, just vacation.  I would love to go back.. We stayed in Lausanne on Lake Geneva at the Beau-Rivage Palace.. probably the best company trip we've been on.. took the high speed train to Paris afterwards  :)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.