Death of Strip Clubs?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Death of Strip Clubs?

Post by Chicagobob »

Interesting article about the demise of strip clubs:
https://kittensmagazine.com/millennials ... -club-star
It's more about the journey than the destination!
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I don't believe there is any real danger of them disappearing. This article mostly talks about NYC. I do agree the rise of the digital age has had an effect, but I am sure they will adapt.

As an older millennial that has traveled to every corner of the U.S. over and over again for the past 25 years, strip clubs are everywhere. Hard to go 200 miles on any interstate, U.S. route or state route without seeing one or a billboard for one. As more and more young people join the driving force, they frequent these places. The only serious decline I've seen thus far is due to the virus. While I am not interested in strip clubs, I have parked my truck at them before for a place to shutdown for the night. They seem to see plenty of business when things are normal.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Mr. has only been to a strip club twice in his life.. really not my thing.  I wouldn't miss them if they did go away.  Personally didn't do anything for me.. girl grinds on you for a few minutes and bounces after the song... walk away unsatisfied, rinse / repeat. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

On some Vegas boards that I frequent, there are quite a few guys (young and old) who still go to strip clubs and spend mucho dinero ...LOL  Even during the pandemic, they're inquiring as to when the strip clubs will be reopening, so I think strip clubs will not go the way of the dinasaurs.

Personally, I'm not into strip clubs, since I hate getting teased and not getting pleased.  :(   Although, I've been to a couple of strip clubs with some friends who dragged me along with them when we were in Vegas. ;D  I've never been to any in my hometown, since I heard that most of them suck (and not in a good way ...LOL). Needless to say, I would rather save my $$$ for the brothels where I can get teased and pleased! ;D
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Dr. Who link wrote: On some Vegas boards that I frequent, there are quite a few guys (young and old) who still go to strip clubs and spend mucho dinero ...LOL  Even during the pandemic, they're inquiring as to when the strip clubs will be reopening, so I think strip clubs will not go the way of the dinasaurs.

Personally, I'm not into strip clubs, since I hate getting teased and not getting pleased.  :(   Although, I've been to a couple of strip clubs with some friends who dragged me along with them when we were in Vegas. ;D  I've never been to any in my hometown, since I heard that most of them suck (and not in a good way ...LOL). Needless to say, I would rather save my $$$ for the brothels where I can get teased and pleased! ;D
I always wondered why  men like getting aroused and no where to get it taken care of. Walk out of the strip club with blue balls..or go to the private rooms for a 1:1 lap dance and maybe some more but they don't enforce the checks the brothels require for everyones safety. I'll dance for you and you won't leave with blue balls  :-*
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

AlexaWu link wrote: I always wondered why  men like getting aroused and no where to get it taken care of. Walk out of the strip club with blue balls..or go to the private rooms for a 1:1 lap dance and maybe some more but they don't enforce the checks the brothels require for everyones safety. I'll dance for you and you won't leave with blue balls  :-*
I know some guys who go to strip clubs, since they like spending time socializing with the girls. Sorta like the guys who go to the brothels and enjoy hanging out in the bar chatting/socializing with the ladies.  Also, not everyone can travel to Nevada to visit the brothels, so they tend to frequent their local strip clubs.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

When I'm in Nevada mongering, I take a "down night" in between party nights and hit the strip clubs.  I like the vibe and it's relaxing.  My two faves are The Men's Club in Reno and Little Darlings in Vegas.  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Chicagobob link wrote: When I'm in Nevada mongering, I take a "down night" in between party nights and hit the strip clubs.  I like the vibe and it's relaxing.  My two faves are The Men's Club in Reno and Little Darlings in Vegas.  8)
One of the Sheri's girls used to dance at Little Darlings.  But, she has moved on from both.