Anyone Go Out This Weekend?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Anyone Go Out This Weekend?

Post by MrTShirt »

I drove to a tulip festival.

What about you?
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

There's a light dusting of snow every 20+ years at our 360' elevation; the last measurable snowfall was one-half inch in 1998.  Skiers can visit 8700' elevation China Peak Resort which is nearby.  The temperature in my area will hit 98°F by the end of this week, so it's essentially summer now.

I shop several times a week.  I buy Costco gas, but it's expensive in California due to excessive taxes; I paid $2.26 per gallon today. 

The lockdown involves closed businesses, but there isn't mandatory home confinement of people or mask enforcement. 

The government has shutdown supposedly non-essential businesses, but they don't require people to wear masks in public.  About 25% of people in my area are not wearing masks in public which is ridiculous, since the government can't justify closing businesses if they continue to allow unprotected people in public.  They should reopen businesses and make masks and other health safety precautions mandatory.

A problem with coronavirus versus seasonal flu is that people don't have immunity to the new coronavirus.
1957 - 1958 Asian Flu 116,000 US deaths
1968 - 1969 Hong Kong Flu 100,000 US deaths
2009 - 2010 Swine Flu 18,000 US deaths
2020 Coronavirus 90,000 US deaths to date (Underlying and contributory cause deaths may have been reported as coronavirus.)
Last edited by firefighter on Tue May 19, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Benefactor Member
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Got a haircut.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I’ve been doing a lot of hiking this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I am on a 6 day camping/fishing trip up state right now.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Prospector Bob link wrote: I watch Gold Rush all the time myself. I also watch all the off-shoots of Gold Rush. I don't prospect for the money although I have converted some gold to cash so I could party with my favorite Ladies.

Prospecting is fun. You get real up-close to hard work with a pick & a number 2 shovel. Buy good gloves!  ;D
I need you to teach me the basics sometime in the future, it would be a blast.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Phoenix link wrote: I need you to teach me the basics sometime in the future, it would be a blast.
That would be OK with me but I don't know where we'd meet up. I'm a retired monger... my days of pursuing the Ladies of LPIN have been over for awhile now. So, it won't likely be Nevada.  :-\
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Going to Walmart later. That will be fun  8)
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

AlexaWu link wrote: Going to Walmart later. That will be fun  8)
Make sure to have curlers in your hair & wear your PJ’s to not draw attention to yourself
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Most places are still closed in my neck of the woods, even the parks and lakeshore, so there's no place to go even if I wanted too.  Although, I went out for a drive today to keep my car battery charged and I stopped off at a local place for takeouts for dinner.

Our neighboring states (Wisconsin and Indiana) are open, but considering the mobs of people they show on the news who are not social distancing and going about as if the virus never existed, is kinda scary. :o
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Sunday, I went to the curbside pick-up at Best Buy to get a new wire-less mouse for my computer.  :blank:
Last edited by Prospector Bob on Mon May 25, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Dr. Who link wrote: Most places are still closed in my neck of the woods, even the parks and lakeshore, so there's no place to go even if I wanted too.  Although, I went out for a drive today to keep my car battery charged and I stopped off at a local place for takeouts for dinner.

Our neighboring states (Wisconsin and Indiana) are open, but considering the mobs of people they show on the news who are not social distancing and going about as if the virus never existed, is kinda scary. :o
So right now I’m in Iowa working on my instrument rating. Iowa is very strange because they reopened everything, but nothing is open. Some are saying this is due to individuals making more on unemployment then they do working at local retail stores and restaurants. It’s annoying, I just want to eat at some greasy local burger joint.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: So right now I’m in Iowa working on my instrument rating. Iowa is very strange because they reopened everything, but nothing is open. Some are saying this is due to individuals making more on unemployment then they do working at local retail stores and restaurants. It’s annoying, I just want to eat at some greasy local burger joint.

Do an approach into CID, and I'll show you some local spots that are open.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

MrTShirt link wrote: Do an approach into CID, and I'll show you some local spots that are open.
I was just at CID, but I’ve been crewing a lot in the South.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We had a good weekend..

Saturday: bicycle shopping (there is a new bike trail by the house), then we ate outside at our favorite brunch place that reopened  :)

Sunday: we ran a few errands and then met a couple for picnic by the lake (outdoor and socially distanced).  It was a lot of fun until it got too hot.  Both the wives are Asian and are similar, so they really get along.  Evening guinea pig cage cleaning  :P
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Escaped Memphis with a load a few hours before riots started. Almost got caught in a riot in Louisville, KY yesterday. Threaded my way around some in New York. Finally delivered my load of facemasks. Hiding out in a hopefully secure area away from populated places. Considering shutting down until further notice. If people don't want there crap delivered to the stores, fine. It's not worth my life, or damage to my livelihood.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: Escaped Memphis with a load a few hours before riots started. Almost got caught in a riot in Louisville, KY yesterday. Threaded my way around some in New York. Finally delivered my load of facemasks. Hiding out in a hopefully secure area away from populated places. Considering shutting down until further notice. If people don't want there crap delivered to the stores, fine. It's not worth my life, or damage to my livelihood.

I wouldn't stop.  I ran thru a picket line in Houston once and they hauled ass out of the way.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Cobia link wrote: I wouldn't stop.  I ran thru a picket line in Houston once and they hauled ass out of the way.
I'm not really sure that's an option. These
riots aren't just picket lines. Modern trucks aren't as tough as they used to be. They are made of fiberglass and plastic. Throwaway toys basically.  I can't just push burning cars out of the way without causing significant damage to my truck. All it would take is a brick through the window or someone throwing rocks from a bridge anyway.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: I'm not really sure that's an option. These
riots aren't just picket lines. Modern trucks aren't as tough as they used to be. They are made of fiberglass and plastic. Throwaway toys basically.  I can't just push burning cars out of the way without causing significant damage to my truck. All it would take is a brick through the window or someone throwing rocks from a bridge anyway.

" If " you stop for the thugs you know you are going to get hurt and more then likely your truck is going to be burned or at least torn up. No way in hell I would stop.  Remember the Denny guy in L.A. they almost killed with a brick ?  Think about that.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: I'm not really sure that's an option. These
Need some "roo" bars.  The Ausies can explain.

Well, for a truck, a set of "bull bars" would be better.  However, you need to make sure they are mounted securely.  A lot of them are for decorations.  Talked to one cop whose department used to have "push bars" on their cars.  However, when they used them to push another car, the cop car was damaged as well.  They took the "push bars" off the cop cars.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Just need to “Mad Max” it out! Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!