Covid/LPIN question

Everything about the brothel life is here.
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Covid/LPIN question

Post by TC »

Not sure if this goes here or in off topic, but are ladies considered 1099 employees? The job I got laid off from due to COVID was my bread and butter, but I also have a contract position as a ghostwriter and I was able to apply for benefits for both. Is there a rule that says 1099 employees except sex workers can collect? If so...that is really fucking evil.

Also, if anyone needs content, copyediting, or any sort of writing or social media work please get in touch. I'm really good! I've got references and everything just like a real writer. :)
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote: Not sure if this goes here or in off topic, but are ladies considered 1099 employees? The job I got laid off from due to COVID was my bread and butter, but I also have a contract position as a ghostwriter and I was able to apply for benefits for both. Is there a rule that says 1099 employees except sex workers can collect? If so...that is really fucking evil.

Also, if anyone needs content, copyediting, or any sort of writing or social media work please get in touch. I'm really good! I've got references and everything just like a real writer. :)
Pretty sure all the ladies are 1099 contractors.  The Mr. is a 1099 self employed person...  Yes, all 1099 qualify for benefits except for sex workers.  Why, politicians and a lot of people in this country are prudes, hypocrites, and religious.  Mr. is agnostic.. Mrs. is spiritual but, NOT religious  ;)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote: Not sure if this goes here or in off topic, but are ladies considered 1099 employees? The job I got laid off from due to COVID was my bread and butter, but I also have a contract position as a ghostwriter and I was able to apply for benefits for both. Is there a rule that says 1099 employees except sex workers can collect? If so...that is really fucking evil.

The fact that you have professional writing experience doesn't shock me at all.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Yes, us ladies are 1099 contract workers. Independent contractors

Wonder why the government doesn't include sex workers. We pay our taxes and I'm sure many in government have enjoyed the services of an IC before.
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

You can get u employment. I had no problem along wlth other girls.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk