Line up turnover?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Re: Line up turnover?

Post by Chicagobob »

I think the truly successful ladies will come back... the others may not.  Isn't that the way it usually is? 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

With all this time off I wonder how many Ladies have decided to pursue different career paths & aren’t planning to return to the houses?
Obviously the Ladies who post here are planning to return, just wondering if that’s the majority or will we see a big shake up in lineups when they do reopen?
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Good question. It will be interesting to see, but I hope the majority returns. I also hope I can return to a brothel as soon as they reopen as long as the guidelines are reasonable.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

I think several... some I wanted to meet. We were supposed to meet Bella Bella on our first trip and she came thee day after we left. I messaged her on twitter about missing her and she mentioned she may be retiring... not even due to covid.  But really, who knows... time will tell.

The job market isn’t the best so, there may not be better options currently for ladies looking to retire.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

It will be interesting to see. All the more reason to stay in touch with your favorites :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

RoxyGold link wrote: It will be interesting to see. All the more reason to stay in touch with your favorites :)

I always do.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Am excited to return. It will depend on the # reported and what the house will do to protect both sides.
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

Phoenix link wrote: I think several... some I wanted to meet. We were supposed to meet Bella Bella on our first trip and she came thee day after we left. I messaged her on twitter about missing her and she mentioned she may be retiring... not even due to covid.  But really, who knows... time will tell.

The job market isn’t the best so, there may not be better options currently for ladies looking to retire.
Bella Bella? I'd certainly be disappointed if she retired  :(
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I think some of the newer girls might not return.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Nblaw95 link wrote: Bella Bella? I'd certainly be disappointed if she retired  :(
Not 100% but, she told me that’s back in March.  Haven’t spoken with her since. We never met... she would probably be a good first experience for you nblaw  :)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I spoke to Bella recently... she's just taking a little break right now working on her Masters. 
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

I sincerely hope many of them return... there's still some return parties I need to have! And some parties with a few girls I didn't get the chance to meet on my last trips...

Glad to hear Bella's only taking a break. She's someone that will get my business the next time we're both in town! Can never go wrong with her. You're gonna enjoy her, nblaw ;D
Last edited by SToN3y on Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
UtahJim
Noob
Noob

Post by UtahJim »

Nblaw95 link wrote: Bella Bella? I'd certainly be disappointed if she retired  :(
The last time that I spoke to Bella, which was at the end of April, she told me that she planned to come back, but not work as much. As Chicago Bob says, she is working on her masters.

UtahJim
Bella Bella fan club
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Well thanks to Nevada’s Gov we’re going to have to wait longer to find out!

He’s a prize winner???
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

Whew, good to hear not all hope is lost guys. Here's hoping she's there in November!
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

SixT9er link wrote: Well thanks to Nevada’s Gov we’re going to have to wait longer to find out!

He’s a prize winner???
The pressure is building and the walls are closing in on him. He's losing his grip and he knows it. This seems like an obvious power move...

Guess we'll have to see where we're at in a week or two... This is so infuriating!
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

SToN3y link wrote: The pressure is building and the walls are closing in on him. He's losing his grip and he knows it. This seems like an obvious power move...

Guess we'll have to see where we're at in a week or two... This is so infuriating!
What pressure?
People with more money than the brothels have the governor's ear.
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

MrTShirt link wrote: What pressure?
Personally I think it's time to introduce the 26-Incher to the Governor's ear...
~Jean Chatzky
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

SToN3y link wrote: The pressure is building and the walls are closing in on him. He's losing his grip and he knows it. This seems like an obvious power move...

MrTShirt link wrote: What pressure?
SToN3y link wrote: Personally I think it's time to introduce the 26-Incher to the Governor's ear...
The 26 incher to the Governor's ear is step one.
Then, the 26 incher will whip the Governor's head about as step two.
Finally, the 26 incher will sign the order to open up the state.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

SixT9er link wrote: Well thanks to Nevada’s Gov we’re going to have to wait longer to find out!

He’s a prize winner???
... and a Democrat!  : :)