Specials... What Do You Desire?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Specials... What Do You Desire?

Post by rachelvarga »

So what kind of specials do customers like to see?

If you want to put forth a special to just one lady,  you can pm her.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

To me specials only work if there is already a client/Lady history so the special can be based on past history.

With that in mind I think specials where Ladies give added time after so many parties or perhaps a discount after so many parties are real specials that clients can get excited about.

I honestly don’t see how specials work for new clients when it is an unknown cost going in.

I figure if the Lady is willing to see me a second or beyond time, she’s already given me a special! lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

The first "special" I want to see is for all the girls to register here.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I think it's hard from a client perspective to define a true "special". I figure that if I talk with a courtesan and we both share a little bit about each other and as a result I meet some defined criteria or pass the non-ahole test to warrant a "special" or less vigorous negotiation then I'm very appreciative  of that.
In a few cases certain ladies have came in on their off days to party with me because of my restricted schedule and I certainly consider that a special in a sense and am thankful for their flexibility, in several ways  ;)

Dirk
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Specials have to make sense. I always appreciate when Veterans or other uniformed services are mentioned for a special, but I've yet to ever receive it when mentioned to those that I've partied with that carry it.

Since you cannot discuss prices, anything like that should be put as: "Special for Veterans or other uniformed services - For an hour party, we negotiate and come to a price. After, you prove to me you're a Veteran or other uniformed service member and I'll add a 1/2 hour." For specials to work, they have to be brought in after the negs.

Having said all that - it was a special just to be able to party with you, and hope to do it again ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

FumbleNutts link wrote: it was a special just to be able to party with you, and hope to do it again ;)  

My sentiments exactly, FN. Since I don't make the Ranch run frequently, being up there IS special already. I never assume that the lady I've seen--even if she's been there awhile--will be there the next time.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

RunningSquirrel link wrote:
My sentiments exactly, FN. Since I don't make the Ranch run frequently, being up there IS special already. I never assume that the lady I've seen--even if she's been there awhile--will be there the next time.

Great point as well given how quickly things can change. You certainly are setting yourself up for disappointment if you have an expectation for the "next" time with how much turnover occurs.

Dirk