Opening

Everything about the brothel life is here.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Re: Opening

Post by AlexaWu »

My luggage is almost all ready... ready to go back and get some nookie!
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Well, if this is true.... it's really bad news for ladies and the houses  :(   July 30th at the earliest for opening? 

https://twitter.com/RanchMamaDena/status/1273637429807845383
Last edited by Florida Couple on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I think it’s supposed to be June 30th but not sure. What I’ve been able to find is he’s extended phase 2 thru the end of the month which is the 30th. If numbers drop that could change to sooner if they rise it can extend longer.
So in other words Who the HELL knows?!??
Gov Suchadick has no clue!
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Madam Trudy just confirmed. Hostage until the ten of July.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Today at 5pm, the strip clubs in Reno re-opened. With restrictions of course, but against the Governor's orders and with the city's ok.

Once again, one has to question if the houses have anyone representing them.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote: Today at 5pm, the strip clubs in Reno re-opened. With restrictions of course, but against the Governor's orders and with the city's ok.

Once again, one has to question if the houses have anyone representing them.
They are open provided they have a bar/restaurant but no dancing of any kind. So strip clubs are not open, bars & restaurants are, a strip club without dancers is not a strip club...
https://amp.rgj.com/amp/3218384001
Doesn’t appear the strip clubs have any representation to speak of either
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Phoenix link wrote: Madam Trudy just confirmed. Hostage until the ten of July.
"hostage" i wish you could tie me up and have fun  ;) .
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Phoenix link wrote: Well, if this is true.... it's really bad news for ladies and the houses  :(   July 30th at the earliest for opening? 

https://twitter.com/RanchMamaDena/status/1273637429807845383
Am becoming a born again virgin over here. It has been too long  :o/color]
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

SixT9er link wrote: They are open provided they have a bar/restaurant but no dancing of any kind. So strip clubs are not open, bars & restaurants are, a strip club without dancers is not a strip club...
https://amp.rgj.com/amp/3218384001
Doesn’t appear the strip clubs have any representation to speak of either
I wonder if places like The Men's Club will have waitresses in lingerie?  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I can find no official word of the July 30th extension. Everything I find says ph 2 extended thru end of month which would be June 30th.
Again everything is subject to change but I would sure like to see where this July 30th came from officially.
People I’ve reached out to haven’t heard of the July extension & are thinking ph 3 will be early July. If it was July 1 it would take a few days to get Ladies in the house due to travel & testing and possibly sheriffs card renewals that have expired. So realistically if July 1 then around July 5-6
What a cluster of non/misinformation out there
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

AlexaWu link wrote: "hostage" i wish you could tie me up and have fun  ;) .
Me too! You would have to negotiate your way out.. maybe special services  ;)
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

SixT9er link wrote: I can find no official word of the July 30th extension. Everything I find says ph 2 extended thru end of month which would be June 30th.
Again everything is subject to change but I would sure like to see where this July 30th came from officially.
People I’ve reached out to haven’t heard of the July extension & are thinking ph 3 will be early July. If it was July 1 it would take a few days to get Ladies in the house due to travel & testing and possibly sheriffs card renewals that have expired. So realistically if July 1 then around July 5-6
Same. I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time, I haven't read anything regarding an extension past June 30. And I feel like I've been watching this closer than most.

Until we have something official, right now I feel that July 30 is hearsay... that would be huge news!
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

SixT9er link wrote: I can find no official word of the July 30th extension. Everything I find says ph 2 extended thru end of month which would be June 30th.
The two madams said it was a phone call?  From whom, no clue.  Maybe they have people close to Sisolak or people who misunderstood?  With the rise in cases I could see it being extended.  Florida is out of control now... the heat was supposed to help but, that didn't happen.  The hot spots are being traced back to the opening of bars and social gatherings on boats / parties. 
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Phoenix link wrote: The two madams said it was a phone call?  From whom, no clue.  Maybe they have people close to Sisolak or people who misunderstood?  With the rise in cases I could see it being extended.  Florida is out of control now... the heat was supposed to help but, that didn't happen.  The hot spots are being traced back to the opening of bars and social gatherings on boats / parties.
There is concern that the virus likes dry places.  That environment fits the north of the US inside in the winter with furnaces and in the south of the US inside in the summer with air conditioning that dehumidifies the air.

Solution:  Have a brothel that has plenty of beach front property.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

MrTShirt link wrote: There is concern that the virus likes dry places.  That environment fits the north of the US inside in the winter with furnaces and in the south of the US inside in the summer with air conditioning that dehumidifies the air.

Solution:  Have a brothel that has plenty of beach front property.
I wish...  but, really.. it’s spreading at the beaches too.  All the theories about heat and humidity are not playing out.  This virus isn’t abating  :(
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Phoenix link wrote: I wish...  but, really.. it’s spreading at the beaches too.  All the theories about heat and humidity are not playing out.  This virus isn’t abating  :(
There are more than one way of spreading the virus.

The benefit of the beaches is that you can maintain social distance if you want.  Plus, you have the benefit of vitamin D, one of nature's health mechanisms.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

June 30th!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

The sooner we open the sooner we get adjusted to our new norm. Let’s get the show in the road everyone.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Wow.. what a relief when she said it was a typo.. .June 30th the governor will re-evaluate.  On a not so positive note.  Florida went from 4k new cases yesterday to damn near 8k today. 
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Vanityaffair link wrote: The sooner we open the sooner we get adjusted to our new norm. Let’s get the show in the road everyone.
XO Vanity
I'm ready for karaoke!  ;D
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Phoenix link wrote: Wow.. what a relief when she said it was a typo.. .June 30th the governor will re-evaluate.  On a not so positive note.  Florida went from 4k new cases yesterday to damn near 8k today.
Nevada’s numbers is what he’s going to evaluate & if they aren’t back under control ph 2 will be extended...