Christmas Stocking

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Metalhead
Noob
Noob

Re: Christmas Stocking

Post by Metalhead »

Narrowing it down to one is more than difficult but if it must be one & many names come to mind I'll go with Kitti Minx.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

If you could have a Lady you haven’t yet partied with in your Christmas Stocking who would it be?

I admit narrowing down to one is difficult but I’d have to say

Chai Blossom, I follow her on twitter and we dm once in awhile. She’s a sweetheart and sexy as hell! The red hair really suits her
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Jesslyn.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Cobia link wrote:   Jesslyn.
Speaking of Jesslyn, I wish the MR could get up her profile and pictures.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

MrTShirt link wrote: Speaking of Jesslyn, I wish the MR could get up her profile and pictures.
She does have a profile & pictures. Click on Lineup or Ladies on the home page.

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/home ... 689abd2db5

You might find other Ladies' pics you might have missed before as well. Some have videos too.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

In my Christmas stocking? Rachel of course, but Paris at the Mustang is freakin' HOT! Can I hang two stockings? ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Think that Vanity would be a Good Christmas Stocking Present  ;)
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Since it's fantasy my choice is someone who is completely out of my league and will likely never happen.

Kiteh Kawasaki
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Dirk Diggler link wrote: Since it's fantasy my choice is someone who is completely out of my league and will likely never happen.

Kiteh Kawasaki
That’s the point, fantasy
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Like my Tardis, my stocking is bigger on the inside than on the outside ...LOL ...so I can fit more than one lady inside.  ;D  But if I have to narrow it down to just one fantasy lady, it would be Sunny Lane.  8)
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Hey SixT9er, I apologize in advance for 'twisting Your thread' a little here (1. More than one.  2. Fuck the fantasy crap, 2018 just gotta 'BRING IT ON!').

So in my (big) stocking of yet unsexed Ladies there would be: (alphabetically)

Catrina Costa
Lexie James
Rachel Varga
Sable Renae
Vanity Affair

No doubt theres more that I forgot to list, however, this will be quite an accomplishment if done

If my regular Courtesan Ladies are reading this, fret not, I know where home is  :)
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Lee link wrote: Hey SixT9er, I apologize in advance for 'twisting Your thread' a little here (1. More than one.  2. Fuck the fantasy crap, 2018 just gotta 'BRING IT ON!').

Catrina Costa
Lexie James
Rachel Varga
Sable Renae
Vanity Affair

No doubt theres more that I forgot to list, however, this will be quite an accomplishment if done

If my regular Courtesan Ladies are reading this, fret not, I know where home is  :)

Why thank you for the mention Lee! I think rather than me stuffing your stocking, you should stuff me!!! You seem so fun![/size]
CatrinaCosta
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CatrinaCosta »

Lee link wrote: Hey SixT9er, I apologize in advance for 'twisting Your thread' a little here (1. More than one.  2. Fuck the fantasy crap, 2018 just gotta 'BRING IT ON!').

Catrina Costa
Lexie James
Rachel Varga
Sable Renae
Vanity Affair

Thanks Lee, I look forward to having time together. Am I stuffing you? Or are you stuffing me?
Last edited by CatrinaCosta on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
When only the best will do...[/size]
@TheCatrinaCosta | CatrinaCosta.com
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Lexie James link wrote:
Why thank you for the mention Lee! I think rather than me stuffing your stocking, you should stuff me!!! You seem so fun![/size]
CatrinaCosta link wrote:
Thanks Lee, I look forward to having time together. Am I stuffing you? Or are you stuffing me?
[/size][/color]
                                            :P                                                         :P

!!Wow!! (Droooooooooool) not quite sure how to respond here. Such Lovely Ladies You two are!! (except to say that I do the stuffing  ;D ). The 'plotting and planning phase' (of how to get back to the cul-de-sac) began this morning. I'll PM You in coming weeks/months when "the plan comes together"  :-*  :-*
CatrinaCosta
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CatrinaCosta »

Lee link wrote:                                             :P                                                         :P

!!Wow!! (Droooooooooool) not quite sure how to respond here. Such Lovely Ladies You two are!! (except to say that I do the stuffing  ;D ). The 'plotting and planning phase' (of how to get back to the cul-de-sac) began this morning. I'll PM You in coming weeks/months when "the plan comes together"  :-*  :-*

Awesome! We're looking forward to it. It is going to be fun.
When only the best will do...[/size]
@TheCatrinaCosta | CatrinaCosta.com