Anyone Go Out This Weekend?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Anyone Go Out This Weekend?

Post by MrTShirt »

I drove to a tulip festival.

What about you?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

It will be a cold day in hell before I would stop.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I've had better.. First accident after driving for 7 years.
ImageImage
Last edited by sgtaliin9150 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Yikes... what happened?
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We went bike riding on some trails near our house, they go along the St. John’s river.  We cleaned the guinea pig cages  :) . Next up researching visiting, not participating, in some swing clubs. It’s not out thing but, they’re open and it would probably get us worked up for a wild night  :)

Theirs rumors of a travel tax credit. If that happens, we’re visiting Nevada sooner than March.  ;D
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Phoenix link wrote: Yikes... what happened?
Car pulled out in front me during a left hand turn on the right. Truck is fine. Just cosmetic damage. Figures it would happen just after I bought it.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: Car pulled out in front me during a left hand turn on the right. Truck is fine. Just cosmetic damage. Figures it would happen just after I bought it.
That sucks but, like you said, cosmetic and they’ll be paying for the repairs.  Be safe.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: Car pulled out in front me during a left hand turn on the right. Truck is fine. Just cosmetic damage. Figures it would happen just after I bought it.
That sucks! How long will it be out of commission?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

SixT9er link wrote: That sucks! How long will it be out of commission?
Not long. Truck is legally drivable during the day. I will deliver my load tomorrow, buy a new bracket, bumper, headlight and install them myself. Maybe out a day and half.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I got to do a cross country trip in a TBM 850. I’m trying to stay busy and work on logging hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: I got to do a cross country trip in a TBM 850. I’m trying to stay busy and work on logging hours.

I know.  I always have the solution.
In the future, while on your route, collect a bunch of us mongers and drop us off at Reno.  (Air Uber ride.)
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: I got to do a cross country trip in a TBM 850. I’m trying to stay busy and work on logging hours.

So cool.. do you plan on being a pilot one day beyond recreation?  I think I'd like to learn to fly... need to look into this.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Phoenix link wrote: So cool.. do you plan on being a pilot one day beyond recreation?  I think I'd like to learn to fly... need to look into this.
I’m planning to get all my ratings, and may do it when I retire.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Going to the closet to keep organizing and debating which clothes to donate.. Fun stuff!
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: I’m planning to get all my ratings, and may do it when I retire.

That's so cool... I need to do this...  Mrs. can't swim... Mr. used to go scuba diving and he needs another reckless hobby  ;) J/K.. wouldn't mind taking up snow skiing again.

For real... Mrs and I are going on a date tomorrow night.  First time we're going out to dinner since covid.  We're going to the local Fishbones restaurant... I'll upload some photos  :)
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Just realized today we were supposed to be in Amsterdam, leaving for Ireland tomorrow.  Three years ago we were in Talin, Estonia on our way to Riga, Latvia.  Puts dinner tomorrow into perspective.  We would be depressed but, we’re so happy to be with each other  :) .  It all changed so fast. In Florida all bars closed today.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Phoenix link wrote: Just realized today we were supposed to be in Amsterdam, leaving for Ireland tomorrow.  Three years ago we were in Talin, Estonia on our way to Riga, Latvia.  Puts dinner tomorrow into perspective.  We would be depressed but, we’re so happy to be with each other  :) .  It all changed so fast. In Florida all bars closed today.
Sorry your trip was postponed. Amsterdam and Ireland were great. Let me know if you want any recommendations.
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Going to the Special Event Garth Brooks Drive-In concert. Hopefully it’s fun!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I heard a rumor that a Costco in Oregon will be freshly stocked with facemasks and sanitizing wipes tomorrow morning... [emoji6]
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Phoenix link wrote: That's so cool... I need to do this...  Mrs. can't swim... Mr. used to go scuba diving and he needs another reckless hobby  ;) J/K.. wouldn't mind taking up snow skiing again.

For real... Mrs and I are going on a date tomorrow night.  First time we're going out to dinner since covid.  We're going to the local Fishbones restaurant... I'll upload some photos  :)
I hope your date was fun! I remember the first time I got to go to the bar since COVID. I swing danced the night away!

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: I hope your date was fun! I remember the first time I got to go to the bar since COVID. I swing danced the night away!

Very cool... sorry for the no photos uploaded from dinner.  I put a few of wine on twitter.  We got kind of tipsy and forgot to take photos  ;D  Fun night.