Meeting update

Everything about the brothel life is here.
interested bystander
Noob
Noob

Meeting update

Post by interested bystander »

Hi all.  Sheri and I have been on a two week camping trip and just got back yesterday so I’ve been a little out of touch.  Before we left the governor said they would collect more data before making the decision how to proceed, we found out earlier this week that the data shows he needs to extend phase two until the end of July.  That means no brothels in July and if I’m being honest I don’t think they will be included in phase three whenever it comes about.  I think adult industries including brothels and strip clubs will be the last to be allowed to open. 

Postponing this year’s event would not be possible because the houses may not open for months if at all and those folks that are coming have made their plans so what we’ll do is have a pared down meeting this year and hopefully we can have things back to normal next summer for our 25 year, silver anniversary event.  If things don’t return to normal we can decide what to do, or not do, at that time. 

So two weeks from this Saturday, July 18, there will be a picnic for those that are in town.  Most of those talking about it have contacted me for the location but if you want to be there email me and I will let you know where we will be.  Phase 2 allows gatherings up to 50 people and our location is not only outdoors but plenty large enough to allow social distancing.  One of the locals was over here today confirming the picnic.  I think it will be a smaller group than normal but judging by the posts I’ve read on the other board Sheri and I won’t be alone.  The awards committee plans to announce its winners at the picnic for those interested although delivery of the trophies to the winners will obviously be delayed.

If people want to meet for breakfast during the week we can do that but since restaurants are public places social distancing will be required.  We’ll contact Tamarack and see if their patio will be open, if not there are other places that could handle us in small groups.  Any other meetups will be spontaneous or arranged between individuals, much like the early days of the event.  Actually the attendance looks like it should be similar to the first meeting in 1997.
Last edited by interested bystander on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
interested bystander
Noob
Noob

Ok, the patio at Tamarack is not going to be open this year so breakfasts will be in the restaurant.  The size limit on parties seated together is 10.  We usually don’t have nearly that many on Wednesday, one year it was 3, but in normal times we have more than double that on Thursday and Friday.  This year I would be surprised to have over 10 on any day.  It would be helpful if attendees could email me at ib1@nvbell.net and let me know what days they plan to have breakfast at the Tamarack at 10AM, that way I can ask them to set up an area to accommodate us.  Thanks.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I happy that the show will go on. It does not matter if it ends up on someone’s roof top. As long as we are united that’s all that matters. The picnics are so much fun. Meeting and socializing I’m your natural is so cool. We make the best of it Best of it every year. Food is so good, the cook Tom is even better and shovel helps out. The commute of three with sherry and detec are such great organizers and know how to make everyone at ease. IB just keeps the party going. It’s so cool. If your in town come joinn us and eat hearthy. I hope jagged is there with us certificates and can’t forget his taco chips. It’s always great to see people come and get to connect the names with faces. Can’t wait
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Vanityaffair link wrote: I happy that the show will go on. It does not matter if it ends up on someone’s roof top. As long as we are united that’s all that matters. The picnics are so much fun. Meeting and socializing I’m your natural is so cool. We make the best of it Best of it every year. Food is so good, the cook Tom is even better and shovel helps out. The commute of three with sherry and detec are such great organizers and know how to make everyone at ease. IB just keeps the party going. It’s so cool. If your in town come joinn us and eat hearthy. I hope jagged is there with us certificates and can’t forget his taco chips. It’s always great to see people come and get to connect the names with faces. Can’t wait
XO Vanity
I think I'm still on unless something comes up.  I'm down south for the weekend having fun with my amigos!  Will be great to see you again Miss Vanity!  ;)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Vanityaffair link wrote: I happy that the show will go on. It does not matter if it ends up on someone’s roof top. As long as we are united that’s all that matters. The picnics are so much fun. Meeting and socializing I’m your natural is so cool. We make the best of it Best of it every year. Food is so good, the cook Tom is even better and shovel helps out. The commute of three with sherry and detec are such great organizers and know how to make everyone at ease. IB just keeps the party going. It’s so cool. If your in town come joinn us and eat hearthy. I hope jagged is there with us certificates and can’t forget his taco chips. It’s always great to see people come and get to connect the names with faces. Can’t wait
XO Vanity
Rooftop would work for me! (of course Shovel might singe some shingles or someone might fall off dodgeing a water balloon so a picnic grounds or acreage with trees would be preferred  ;D )
interested bystander
Noob
Noob

O k, the restaurant we normally go to at Tamarack, the Dining Car, is being renovated so the breakfasts are in Sully’s Sports Bar at the other (south) end of the building.  There’s plenty of room there but they can only seat 6 to a table due to the governor’s restrictions.  We had 6 at breakfast this morning, me, Sheri, Dtech, Bashful, KC and onebytetoomany.  When coming for breakfast the next couple of days park in the lot on the south side of the building and go in the Southwest door and you’ll be right there.