There Is Only One American Flag!

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

There Is Only One American Flag!

Post by rachelvarga »

This is the oath one takes when you become a citizen. It is one that we are all supposed to follow. Just because you were born here and didn't have to recite it does not exempt you. It was implied at your birth. It was the part of the social contract you were born into.

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”

This saddens me. How could you remove the flag and replace it with something else?
https://twitter.com/P0kes/status/126723 ... 36/photo/1

There is something so wrong with the American flag with a blue line in it. Wtf did she just say? How dare she say that the Police don't matter. How dare she insult us. No, HOW DARE YOU take the flag that represents ALL OF US and over 1 million people that died for it and co-opt it for your own use. There is absolutely no way it can be justified because there is no justice that is above the justice that we should all receive. No one goes to war for a blue flag. No one died in WWI, WWWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, Iraq, and all other wars in the name of America for that fake flag. If you were military and are now law enforcement you should not fly that flag above the one you pledged your loyalty to. You have to have the fortitude to stand up and say it's wrong and not put it on your car or uniform. If you are willing to die for the American flag and defend it then you need to defend it also.

4 U.S. Code § 8.Respect for flag

(g)The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

The blue line flag is not the American flag and it should be illegal for anyone to do this, I don't care who it is. If you want a symbol of solidarity then create something original.
Underground Farmer
Noob
Noob

Post by Underground Farmer »

Rachael, I've never met you (although I would like to), but I think I love you. I have never seen a beautiful woman with opinions like this. I agree that although we have faults in this country, it is the greatest country in the world, and the flag should never be disrespected.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

There is only One American Flag!

Yes.

Thank You.

Oh say! Can you see?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

You can accept that people have the right to Disrespect the flag that doesn’t mean you have to like it or respect them for doing it.
I have never understood those who enjoy & take advantage of the freedoms this Great Country provides yet disrespect it the way they do?
Respect for this country & what is stands for is what is severely lacking in today’s society.
I’m proud to be an American! I love this country & those who serve it in the military & local law enforcement.
Not perfect & never was or will be but it’s better than anywhere else.
If It’s so terrible why do so many want to come here from all over the world for a better life?
If you don’t like it here I beg you to leave...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!