Mr. Happy --- isn't

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Mr. Happy --- isn't

Post by Lee »

It occurs to me that Mr. Happy may slipping into a coma.  4+ months of no brothel is 4 months too long. While the employment issue for the Ladies is, of course, the primary concern, it's tough on the Client side as well. There's an old saying that most people have heard - "When it comes to men and sex, some get it, and some don't". The brothels are do a brisk business with those of us in the 'don't' category, which, sad to say, I'm at the head of the pack in. Bottom line - no brothel, no sex. It seems strange to me sometimes why in a world that's approximately/statistically 50-50 male and female why so many men have to be in the 'don't' category. Yes, I know, some of you are superstuds that get all you want and merely appear at the brothels or on this forum as an entertainment function. Does this sound 'whiny' to you? Maybe it is, (to you). Mr. Happy --- isn't too happy. It's true that the safety and health of the Ladies is paramount, AND, brothels are essential.

(ok, debate, bitch, ignore, laugh, whatever.....)
Last edited by Lee on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

The way I look at it is, a guy can either do something about it or not.  There are "alternative" venues. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Justtom
Noob
Noob

Post by Justtom »

I am just developing calluses
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Justtom link wrote: I am just developing calluses
It's not that long of a drive...  ;)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

Mr Happy's been frustrated, but I'm starting to focus on other things... when it comes to relieving stress, I just stick with my right hand, sometimes my left. And the wonderful powers of the internet! In the hopes the brothels will be open sooner than later.

I appreciate the business side of the brothel industry. I know what I'm getting and realize she's into me only because I'm paying. No head games.

Never been a big fan of the dating scene nor do I have much desire for a relationship. But I do have needs, like most men do. I also appreciate the psychological aspect of it. It's almost therapeutic for me!
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Trust me even the guts are frustrated and not happy that we can’t have our happy happy. Soon my friend soon.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Superstuds are usually superduds.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx