Timing Is Everything

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Timing Is Everything

Post by MrTShirt »

On the way home from the picnic stopped in for an evening meal at Paisano's in Alburquerque.

Found out Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham had banned indoor restaurant seating.
Then the New Mexico Restaurant Association appealed that decision.
A state district judge blocked the Governor's ban for 10 days.
I had my evening meal.
Later that evening the state supreme court overruled the district judge and shut down indoor restaurant service.

The meal was good.  :)
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

MrTShirt link wrote: On the way home from the picnic stopped in for an evening meal at Paisano's in Alburquerque.

Found out Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham had banned indoor restaurant seating.
Then the New Mexico Restaurant Association appealed that decision.
A state district judge blocked the Governor's ban for 10 days.
I had my evening meal.
Later that evening the state supreme court overruled the district judge and shut down indoor restaurant service.

The meal was good.  :)
Next time you pass through Albuquerque send me a PM. If you have time, we can have lunch or dinner. Might be al fresco though... depending on the governors whims.  : :)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Guys Im driving from San Jose to Houston... I heard about New Mexico 14 day quarantine. So just goin to plow through it... should i be ok at rests stops n truck stops?  I was going to overnight at Albuquerque but decided not to..  Any help welcome
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Banginit link wrote: Guys Im driving from San Jose to Houston... I heard about New Mexico 14 day quarantine. So just goin to plow through it... should i be ok at rests stops n truck stops?  I was going to overnight at Albuquerque but decided not to..  Any help welcome
You can overnight & get something to eat but that's all. Rest stops & truck stops would be OK. The Gov. doesn't want any out of state lingerers.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Prospector Bob link wrote: You can overnight & get something to eat but that's all. Rest stops & truck stops would be OK. The Gov. doesn't want any out of state lingerers.
Cool...thx Bob very much!