Best/worst subjects in School

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Best/worst subjects in School

Post by SixT9er »

What were your best subjects & worst in High School?
Seems when taking to people they usually had 2 good & 2 they struggled with out of the basic 4 of Math, Science, History & English

Excelled at Math & History
Struggled with English
SUCKED at Science, had to take the min requirement to graduate! Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

Not gonna lie, im a big ol nerd that didnt really struggle with any subjects in school lol. I suppose if you made me pick, I'd say I excelled at math and science and "struggled" comparatively with history and english. Actually, one subject I definitely struggled with would be speech class. I abhor public speaking of any kind  :-X
logcabin
Noob
Noob

Post by logcabin »

Excelled in History, Political Science
Hated Latin, Algebra
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Best subjects were science, math, and English.
The only class I had trouble with was history.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I was also a nerd in high school, so I excelled in the sciences and math which were my favorite subjects.  I guess that's why I ended up spending my entire career as a research chemist before retiring.

Most of the required courses that I took, I did very well in, even the ones that I hated like ancient/medieval history, although I still aced the class.  The history teacher that I had for that particular course sucked which is why I hated that particular class.  Some people just weren't meant to teach and she was one of them.  She eventually quite teaching, after I graduated, and became an attorney ...LOL  :o

Actually my worse subject was PE.  Sports really wasn't my thing back in high school and I thought it was a waste of time. 8)  We also had to take several minor courses in high school too like art and music which were cool.  I enjoy both which inspired me to learn how to play guitar.  My art teacher also thought I had a talent and really tried to get to take advanced art courses, but I was too focused on the sciences.  Who knows, if I went into art, I probably would have ended up as a starving artist. LOL
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I excelled in most subjects except for English, and Spanish. The high school that I went to had Spanish as an elective so I dropped out of it and took Piano instead. Sometimes I wish I had stayed the course on that one.

My school attended The Academic Decathlon. Went all the way to nationals. Won an Academic Scholarship on that.

College/Military, tech job, finance, to truck driver. It's funny where we end up in the end.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

In high school my best classes were PE & metal shop!  ;D  I was pretty good with history & English but sucked at math (algebra/trigonometry - borrrring  : :) ). I was a whiz in metal shop but in wood shop I could turn a fine piece of wood into a pile of sawdust better than anyone in class.  : :)

Funny thing... after the Army I went to tech school to learn electronic technology. I knew there would be a lot of math & was kinda worried about formulas & calculations 'cause I hated math. But all of a sudden, I got it, math finally clicked with me. Electronic formulas using algebra & trigonometry suddenly became clear & I had no trouble with them all through tech school.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Funny thing in my 1st year of HS my 9th grade English teacher was Smokin hot! Early 30’s, tall slender with a perfect Ass! All I did was fantasize about her in class & almost failed. She had to leave half way thru the year & her replacement was a short, plump middle aged Lady. I Aced that semester, no distractions! Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I did good in math but English...…
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Boone
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boone »

I ain't be not no good in English and not much gooder in math. Did good in history and science  as i had interest in both.
Glennster1
Noob
Noob

Post by Glennster1 »

Best - Math, Worst - Physics
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

Best: lunch. Lol, just kidding, I was pretty good in math.

Worst: english, especially the literature part.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: Best: lunch. Lol, just kidding, I was pretty good in math.

Worst: english, especially the literature part.

Yeah, the literature is what got me too.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I hated school!  Ironically, I dropped out in 10th grade.  I bummed around for over 10 years before I finally figured out that I wanted to go back.  It was really tough... I had to start right back at the bottom and work my way back up. 

I would say that math and science were my two worst subjects.  In addition, my writing skills were nonexistent.  The really strange twist is today I'm a teacher. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
CronusWalker
Noob
Noob

Post by CronusWalker »

I was fairly good in most subjects, best was probably Mythology, and Graphic Arts (mainly Photography) and worst, Pre-Calculus and Physics.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Worst was math (spare the asian math jokes  : :) ???)
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I failed algebra! NOW it makes sense, substitute a letter for a number; x+7+15. But at that time, (I was 15) it made absolutely no sense at all.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I really don't remember.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

English my favorite
Math had to work at it. Science intrigued me
Chemestry, organic chemestry and organic Chemestry2 and lab killed me but I did it and don’t remember shit except lab experiments and sticks on an open field.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again