Have you ever.....

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Have you ever.....

Post by Cobia »

Have you ever bought a party for a friend ?
How many ?

( no names please )
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Never have bought one for someone but a great friend paid for one for me once
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I never bought a party for a friend, but I know of someone who treated his buddy to a party.  I think it was a birthday present.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I've bought a ton for my little friend(no names). Does that count?  8)

Dirk
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Haven't bought a party for anyone (yet). A good buddy did loan me some bucks (paid him back later) so I could have a party.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I've bought one party, and that was for a friend who actually turned me on to LPIN. He was going through a divorce and I found the opportunity to cheer him up  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Dirk Diggler link wrote: I've bought a ton for my little friend(no names). Does that count?  8)

Dirk

Hahah This definitely counts![/size]
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

You guys are funny with your little friend. I was looking to see if the name was different. Lol
I have had dads bring their sons and paid for them. I have also seen couples treat their husband for their anniversary present or birthday present.
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Vanityaffair link wrote: You guys are funny with your little friend. I was looking to see if the name was different. Lol
I have had dads bring their sons and paid for them. I have also seen couples treat their husband for their anniversary present or birthday present.

I've never named him, but if I did I would be torn between something burly like Olak or fun like Accio Erectus.  ;D

Dirk
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

I haven't.  However, at the bar of a house, I was talking to someone that had driven a friend to the house so the friend could party.  He was also sure that his friend would have bought a party for him as well.

I asked him what a party would cost.  What he said the cost of the party for his friend was was about twice what I had prepared for.  I then asked the shift manager about what a typical party would cost.  She gave a figure around what the guy's friend had paid.  When she realized I was way short, she called over a young lady to talk.

The young lady sat on my lap as we rolled back to her room in my wheelchair.  Even as a newbie (for both of us), I figured she went above and beyond the call of duty.
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:
I've never named him, but if I did I would be torn between something burly like Olak or fun like Accio Erectus.  ;D

Dirk

Hahaha I see what you did there. Someone did well in Charms.