Clitoral Appriciation

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Clitoral Appriciation

Post by Lee »

Comparing the beauty, uniqueness, and (usually) taste of a luscious clitoris to anything else seems just a waste of time. I recall a party where my pants never even came off - it was all about just pleasing Her/bringing Her to an engorging orgasm and licking up Her delicious fresh vaginal secretions after She orgasmed. A Lady can lie with Her words about having an orgasm, and She cant lie with Her "Pussy". I just adore looking up into Her smiling face and dreamy eyes after She's orgasmed and I've licked up Her sweet juices and she watches me swallow it.

Consider this position - Man sits yoga style on the floor and Lady (standing) puts Her feet on each side of His hips and then places Her clitoris in His mouth for massaging. Balance can be an issue sometimes for the Lady however, especially as Her orgasm comes on. She should be holding the Man's  head for balance as well as using it (moving it around like a vibrator wand). So here's a question to generate discussion - how many of You (Guys or Gals) have done the tongue fuck in this position? How many of You plan to try it in 2018? Happy Licking!!!!!!!  :P
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Come to think of it, I don't think so, but with this description I'll definitely be thinking of doing it in the coming year  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

I seriously need another two girl party soon so I can try it out. on a sexy lady.. care to teach me Lee?
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Did I hear orgasams again?? I'm wet already by the description you just gave. I'm just afraid I might swish your head or give you a bloody nose when my two legs snap together from the huge orgasams I'm going to have. Sounds great to me. I'm ready to put it to use. I will be careful cause I know I'm going to love it.
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Nothing better than giving a Lady an orgasm orally. To feel her body tense then release with her legs clamping to the sides of your head is exhilarating!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Lexie James link wrote: I seriously need another two girl party soon so I can try it out. on a sexy lady.. care to teach me Lee?
Oh Yea!! It may be July before I can get there, however, like riding a bicycle, I'm sure I wont forget how!
Vanityaffair link wrote: Did I hear orgasams again?? I'm wet already by the description you just gave. I'm just afraid I might swish your head or give you a bloody nose when my two legs snap together from the huge orgasams I'm going to have. Sounds great to me. I'm ready to put it to use. I will be careful cause I know I'm going to love it.
Vanity!! We've met 2 summers in a row and still haven't hooked up yet! My bad - I accept responsibility for that, AND I plan to get together with You in 2018. Some risks are just worth taking, and with the notice perhaps I'd best find a way to have my arms up to 'cushion the blow' because I wouldn't want to let up til it happens and 'Your hungry puppy' (Me) gets to lick up His reward!