This Is Really Disappointing. smh

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: This Is Really Disappointing. smh

Post by Ironman »

Personally I have never told a guy what they should negotiate for or what they should spend.  I don't know their budget. I don't know what the experience with one of you girls.

I always paid as much as I could at the time.  I also always made it clear with in 5 minutes after walking into a brothel what my plan was for that visit.  I personally don't want you girls to waist your time on me if I ain't booking that night.  Its nice if you are willing to have a short conversation 3  minutes. Just to keep the lady on my radar. Even if I am not booking them that night those short conversations will determine rather I might want to book her next time I have money to spend. But I make It clear up front my plan. If the lady chooses to sit anyway cool. But that is on her I would rather she focus on someone who is ready to book right then.

The one time I met you briefly in December of 2016 It was perfect I wasn't ready to book, and you were going off shift. But you introduced yourself and chatted for about 5 minutes then gave me a hug before leaving the floor.  It was perfect you made enough of a good impression I probably would have booked you if we had ever crossed paths again. It just has never worked out that way. We have never crossed paths again since December of 16

Yes some ladies have spent a lot more than 5 minutes with me in the bar. But I made a point to comp them what I could each time. Rather it was a 20, or just a drink. In each case the girl was well aware we were not going into her room that night. But in each case I did eventually come through with at least one party in Charlotte's case twice.  I steal feel like I owe her at least one more. I just don't know if fate will allow it to happen. ☹ I have a lot going on right now that go beyond money life issues and life changes in general time will tell.

Just to be clear I know you were not talking to me Rachel. I just get ticked off ? When some Wanker! Waist the time of you girls.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

A bunch of you guys have been fighting and hating on each other for years. You have a perfectly good site to hate on each other.

I will make a thread just for this.
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Damn, you caught us so I might as well confess. You are right. We are out to take every penny from you. Not really much but we'll take it. Tomorrow I am getting together with the other members of the Fuck Guys Over Society. We are going to discuss new tactics and techniques to get your money. Currently we are working on bait and switching our regulars because we don't care if we lose them. Then after that we are going to sacrifice a virgin on the altar of prostitutes. So there you are, you now know our evil plot. Sorry but I need to go find a way to fuck my regulars over.

Jesus Christ.
Hmm. I'm a virgin, so I gotta ask what all being sacrificed on the altar of prostitutes entails. I could be enticed to volunteer  :P
Underground Farmer
Noob
Noob

Post by Underground Farmer »

Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid. Sorry, haven't been in the discussion for a long time.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

This all started because some of you were telling people in the brothe itself what to ask for. The funny thing is the amount of selfishness on this thread. This has run its course. Same thing over and over. Done.