Have we reached a new level?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Have we reached a new level?

Post by SixT9er »

I’ve noticed up until a few weeks/days/? (Who the hell knows what day it even is?!?) ago we all still managed to talk about the industry in some way or another but now it’s non existent?
It’s like we all hit the same wall at the same time. Are there levels of brothel withdrawal like levels of grief?
Disbelief
Denial
Anger
Hope
More Disbelief
Loss of hope
Now just apathy/resignation?
I don’t know what’s up other than it’s strange...

No clue where I’m going with this either, just one of many twists this year has brought

Hope all are doing well!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I never have any trouble getting a date...  I have trouble getting a second date!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

I've been on 3 dates my entire life, and the last one was 12 years ago. Brothels are pretty much my only hope for intimacy, if and when they reopen.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

I often think about the brothel abolitionists, how hard they worked to try and dictate what grown adults do, and their failures each time. Now the damn covid has shut everything down.

I can’t see what they’re saying. They have me blocked on Twitter. But I wonder, are they glad the covid came along, or are they upset it made them look bad by succeeding where they failed so many times?
Heavy metal teddy bear
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

OldNick999 link wrote: I often think about the brothel abolitionists, how hard they worked to try and dictate what grown adults do, and their failures each time. Now the damn covid has shut everything down.

I can’t see what they’re saying. They have me blocked on Twitter. But I wonder, are they glad the covid came along, or are they upset it made them look bad by succeeding where they failed so many times?
Some groups will use whatever means they can to get their way.  Whether it be COVID, the economy, the Bible, aliens, etc.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: I've been on 3 dates my entire life, and the last one was 12 years ago. Brothels are pretty much my only hope for intimacy, if and when they reopen.
Someone once told me that if you try too hard, it'll never come. Desperation breeds contempt. Relax, have patience, and be yourself.

Untill then, kick back, and go see a Courtesan to fulfill your intimacy needs. You'll have to wait till covid stuff is over if all your looking for is sexual satisfaction.
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

I have been browsing ads as of late to see who’s locally available, but that’s kinda tricky and I’m a little gunshy to contact anyone because you just never know, but there are several who request you be screened, which I think puts them on the up and up. I hate going that route, but I have talked to one girl, and we occasionally play Animal Crossing together. If it’s anything the covid and Nevada’s seemingly anti-brothel governor has done, its make guys like me consider independent providers.

Hopefully, the covid goes away soon so I can go back to doing it the legal way.
Heavy metal teddy bear
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote:
Someone once told me that if you try too hard, it'll never come. Desperation breeds contempt. Relax, have patience, and be yourself.

Untill then, kick back, and go see a Courtesan to fulfill your intimacy needs. You'll have to wait till covid stuff is over if all your looking for is sexual satisfaction.
Honestly, I stopped caring years ago. Civilian women want what I can't provide them: money, good looks, charming personality, etc. I just feel I'm better off staying single. And besides, I've waited over 33 years for sexual satisfaction, so what's a couple more months (or longer)?
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: Honestly, I stopped caring years ago. Civilian women want what I can't provide them: money, good looks, charming personality, etc. I just feel I'm better off staying single. And besides, I've waited over 33 years for sexual satisfaction, so what's a couple more months (or longer)?
Focus on what you can provide. It doesn't have to be much, it could be humor, personal interest, good personality traits etc...It might take some time but eventually you will find a lady looking for exactly what you have to offer.

Nothing wrong with the brothels in the meantime to polish up the skills.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

It will happen. The planets will soon align.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Guys this post has gone on and went off the track a long time ago. I am going to close it but I invite you to open new posts if you like.