What's your favorite TV network?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: What's your favorite TV network?

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Season 1 is better but Season 2 is still good. I think they are filming this season but not sure. They make Max Verstappen look like a villain but he has matured a lot and doesn't act like that anymore. He's only 23.

The part where Verstappen pushes Ocon makes him look bad but there is a story behind them. Watch how Ocon is laughing.

Ocon and Gasley grew up close to each other and came up through the ranks. One day Ocon blatantly crashes Gasly into a wsll and starts doing stuff like that. Being a bad slort. That's the problem with them. Ocon is always doing that kind of stuff and he hit Max and it's obviously on purpose. He's a spiteful little dick. Verstapprn should have punched him in the mouth.

Sorry. I'm really into it and read and watch it all. Follow the news and so on.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Okay, this is a super delayed response to what you wrote.  Stupid Netflix started on Season 2?  Just finished Season 1 which is, by far, better. 

Thanks for the back story on Verstappen and Ocon... Without you saying that, Verstappen came off like a total a-hole.  I really like Gasley and seeing him lose his seat and moved back to Torro Rosso was sad.

I really felt bad for the driver that lost his seat when Force India's owner was forced to sell.  That was heartbreaking because he was the better driver.  I guess it literally comes down to who you know.  I didn't know F1 had so much drama to it.  I really can't wait for Season 3 even with the covid mess.

Thanks for recommending this series, the Mr. is actually slowly becoming an F1 fan.

Do you have a favorite driver, team, manufacturer?

The Mrs. likes that the dominant driving team is sponsored by Petronas (Malaysian oil company)  :)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

Growing up, there were only 3 for those who are old enough to remember, CBS, NBC or ABC.  That was it. Then all the UHF stations came along. After that, it was cable with all the other networks. Right now, I would have to say my favorite network is Youtube. I'm finding,  I watch youtube more then anything else on my TV.  Anything you want to see is on there. Many amateurs putting out some damn good content plus all the live streams. 

So what do you watch?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

INSP...... love the old westerns.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I spend more time on Youtube than any network as well.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

I prefer the FOX Network.

I like FOX News Channel's conservative views, which is 360 on my DirecTV receiver.

Also, I like DirecTV Channel 256 which is Turner Classic Movies for old movies.  Almost everyone smoked in the old movies, but profanity wasn't used.

I like DirecTV Channel 219 which is Fox Sports 1 for MLB, NFL and NHRA Drags.

I like DirecTV Channel 204 which is Headline News for Forensic Files.

DirecTV Channel Lineup
http://www.absoluteav.com/wp-content/up ... 0.1.10.pdf
NRA Benefactor Member
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I have Comcast/Xfinity, so I tend to channel surf a lot.  Although, a few favorites are BBC America (gotta get my Doctor Who fix  ;D), HBO, SyFy, Food Network, History Channel.  For news/weather and local stuff, I like WGN (Chicago) and and WTTW (PBS).

I have a free 1 yr subscription to Disney+, but the only original series that's any good is The Mandalorian.  I'll probably cancel before the year up, so I don't get changed when the freebie runs out.  Since the pandemic hit, I've also been watching a lot of stuff on YouTube.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Netflix

On youtube I watch a guy named Davie504 and various things like fail videos.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

Well, I was on the FOX news and CNN kick for awhile but neither side is right and it's no longer news-just opinions. I watch everything from Scotty Kilmer to Wind Walking tours along with SDGUY1234 and whatever I find interesting on Youtube.  For those who like the old detective shows such as Mannix, Cannon or Barnaby Jones, they're all on Youtube along with great concerts.  I wish I could get that western channel but I don't have regular cable and depend on Sling TV plus whatever else I can get  on Roku.  Perhaps I just got tired of all the "so called" reality shows now being shown.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

Marsh McLuhan, author of "The Median is the Message news." wrote as far back as 1967 predicting a lot of what we have today in the way of news. I like You Tube too so that I can pick any number of things without much advertising. I also like the old shows I can see on there.
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

YouTube is great--being able to cue up clips one after the other though, without paying premium, seems like commercials cut in more and more. Have Netflix but Amazon Prime is good, too.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I mostly watch Outdoor & Sportsman channels but watch a bunch of other channels as well. I watch USA & OXGN for NCIS reruns, a couple of movie channels for old western movies & some old 50s & 60s TV westerns. I have a Netflix subscription but have only watched that Tiger what's-his-name & Longmire reruns. I watch a lot of Youtube gunsmithing, reloading & shooting instructional videos. I watch Discovery channel for the various Gold Rush shows. The only news I watch is local. I never watch any of the national news outlets... don't care much for them talking heads.  : :)   Oh, can't forget the funny Youtube cat, dog & other animals videos!  ;D  Right now I'm mostly interested in the World Series. GO DODGERS!  ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

I started spending so much time on YouTube I had to set a timer for 2 hours to keep from spending all day watching. On DirectTV I  like the ESPN family, TVLAND, Big Ten Network (BTN)), Fox Sports. Our PBS station in Lincoln, NE carries many high school championships and Husker volleyball when not shown on BTN.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

I always see you speaking about F1.  I never paid attention to it.  Now, I'm watching F1 drive to survive on Netflix.  It's addictive and really fun.  When F1 comes back to the states, I already told the Mrs. we should go to Austin and watch it :)   It's fun.  NASCAR is so boring with 90% of the races being a relentless set of left turns on an oval.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Phoenix link wrote: I always see you speaking about F1.  I never paid attention to it.  Now, I'm watching F1 drive to survive on Netflix.  It's addictive and really fun.  When F1 comes back to the states, I already told the Mrs. we should go to Austin and watch it :)   It's fun.  NASCAR is so boring with 90% of the races being a relentless set of left turns on an oval.
Season 1 is better but Season 2 is still good. I think they are filming this season but not sure. They make Max Verstappen look like a villain but he has matured a lot and doesn't act like that anymore. He's only 23.

The part where Verstappen pushes Ocon makes him look bad but there is a story behind them. Watch how Ocon is laughing.

Ocon and Gasley grew up close to each other and came up through the ranks. One day Ocon blatantly crashes Gasly into a wsll and starts doing stuff like that. Being a bad slort. That's the problem with them. Ocon is always doing that kind of stuff and he hit Max and it's obviously on purpose. He's a spiteful little dick. Verstapprn should have punched him in the mouth.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Season 1 is better but Season 2 is still good. I think they are filming this season but not sure. They make Max Verstappen look like a villain but he has matured a lot and doesn't act like that anymore. He's only 23.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
All good and thanks for the background.  It’s weird that after 3 episodes I realized Netflix starts new viewers on season 2 and then moves to season 1.  I’ve almost finished the 2nd season.  Great stuff.  I want to play an f1 driving sim now.  I’ve started playing forza on the Xbox again  ;D
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

wow as a bass player that Davie504 was awesome.  I subscribed that 24 string was impressive.  Thx