Social Media Ethics

Everything about the brothel life is here.
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Social Media Ethics

Post by G »

One pet peeve I have with this social media thing is labeling.  Often times I see the terms libtard, right-winger, sexist, feminist, masker, anit-masker, sheep, conspiracy theorist, racist and uncle tom used to attack another person without addressing the argument presented.

Labeling does have its purpose in understanding a person or object and how it affects the overall group but too often it is used as a personal attack by a person who does not like the views of another.  This is also a form of gas-lighting used by narcissist. It is also fairly easy to identify a narcissist like person by admitting up to the label they gave you and presenting them with facts. For an example a person could admit to being a right-winger and state actual facts on their view.  This will drive the narcissist crazy because it takes away the only thing they were standing on.

An intelligent way to use a label to get a point across is to simply define the label as so everyone understands where you are coming from and then point out the actions off another on how it can be perceived that way.

I don't use social media much because of some of the reasons I discussed. I do find that social media can be beneficial when used in the correct way and by having some knowledge of how different people react in social media settings.

I also find there is usually less problems on internet forums than large platforms because on forums there is some form of government by the owner/staff/moderators as opposed to large platforms where it is mostly self governed. One the other hand a forum can be largely influenced by the government of the individual board and at the end of the day it is up to the user to decide on where and how they interact on social media.       
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Yes, after forums things went bad. On a forum you have admins and moderators to keep people in line. So you join a group about a particular interest and if you troll or act like an ass they kick you out. They throw you out of the village, so members have to stay within acceptable boundaries. The forum is self contained.

Social media allows people to say what they want without reprecussions. It's easy to call me a whore from a distance but not to my face. There is a guy on the BR board that was a real asshole when I started his name is Conan. The other day we got into it and he said he wished he could see me down on fourth so he could drive by and spit on me. He wouldn't say it to me in person. A real motherfucker.

I don't understand some members on these boards. They are the nicest people in person but they get online and they can be really mean. Again there are no reprecussions as there are in social settings.

Not to get too far off but men keep each other in check through threat of violence. Sounds harsh but it's not. Let's say you guys sit around and you turn to the guy next to you and, "fuck you motherfucker. Your wife is a bitch"  the chances are very high that violence will ensue so you don't say it. So all men subconciously know how far to push things. I'm not making this up. Does not mean you are all thinking that. It means there is a subconcious balance you all have.

Social media removes this and suddenly everyone is a badass.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Yes, after forums things went bad. On a forum you have admins and moderators to keep people in line. So you join a group about a particular interest and if you troll or act like an ass they kick you out. They throw you out of the village, so members have to stay within acceptable boundaries. The forum is self contained.

Social media allows people to say what they want without reprecussions. It's easy to call me a w***e from a distance but not to my face. There is a guy on the BR board that was a real asshole when I started his name is Conan. The other day we got into it and he said he wished he could see me down on fourth so he could drive by and spit on me. He wouldn't say it to me in person. A real motherfucker.

I don't understand some members on these boards. They are the nicest people in person but they get online and they can be really mean. Again there are no reprecussions as there are in social settings.

Not to get too far off but men keep each other in check through threat of violence. Sounds harsh but it's not. Let's say you guys sit around and you turn to the guy next to you and, "fuck you motherfucker. Your wife is a bitch"  the chances are very high that violence will ensue so you don't say it. So all men subconciously know how far to push things. I'm not making this up. Does not mean you are all thinking that. It means there is a subconcious balance you all have.

Social media removes this and suddenly everyone is a badass.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
  This is true n to be honest I stay off of them for the most part. Linked n and i have snap, kik,  but no FB. I just dont like all the ppl w opinions  especially if u dont agree.  I was tryin to have a conversation n next thing i know ppl i dont know just started going off, plus family.. wtf!  So just easier I dont need the hassle.  Opions are like assholes everyone has one, whats lost is the ability to tolerate other opinions that arent ur own.

One thing i appreciate here is at least Rachel puts real thought behind her responses.

I also love the meaningless stuff.  Bang!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!