LPIN Connections

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

LPIN Connections

Post by SixT9er »

We have a lot of interaction via electronic connections in the Brothel life community. Just wondering who you'd like to meet in real life?

With that premise a few questions

Which patrons have you met that you like to hang out with at the houses or even other real world areas?

Which patrons would you like to meet?

Which Ladies that you haven't met in person but have had some electronic contact with would you like to meet, not necessarily to party with or to party with?

Which Ladies do you like to socialize with in the parlor?

Which Ladies that you may have met briefly would you like to know better?

Just fun questions to start the new year with
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have meet many " patrons " and like to hang out with most.....not all. 

As for ladies:

Most of the ladies I have meet are great people. There is always an exception to every rule.

As for as patrons I would like to meet:
                                                      There are several I would like to meet.  Don't want to call names because I might skip someone and cause hard feelings.

Ladies I would like to meet:
                                      Ashlyn Sparks is one lay I would like to meet and maybe a few others.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

So this is supposed to be fun and I'm sure I'll forget someone so don't get butthurt if I do!

Which patrons have you met that you like to hang out with at the houses or even other real world areas?
Goldie, Cobia, DoubleD, Duck 11, Jagged, Aubrey Huff, Max Wood[/size]

Which patrons would you like to meet?Midwest Couple, Raving Loon[/size]

Which Ladies that you haven't met in person but have had some electronic contact with would you like to meet, not necessarily to party with or to party with?
Chai Blossom, Roxanne Price, Miss Ella (LRN), Ruby Rose, Nadia Skye, Farrah Banks[/size]

Rachel Varga, Ayana both are a lot of fun to hang with![/size]

Lexie James
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

SixT9er link wrote:
Lexie James
Took care of this!
What a sweetheart, review to be posted Monday when I get in front of my computer
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Sounds like you’re off to a great 2018!

Lexie is a board crush of mine. I have several and the list grows continually but her personality really shines. It’s a huge compliment to her bc I’m in my late 30s and was pretty adamant about sticking to this age range and older.

Looking forward to your review!
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

SixT9er link wrote: Took care of this!
What a sweetheart, review to be posted Monday when I get in front of my computer

It was so awesome getting to spend more time with you! Thank you for coming to see me![/size]
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

Lexie is a board crush of mine. I have several and the list grows continually but her personality really shines. It’s a huge compliment to her bc I’m in my late 30s and was pretty adamant about sticking to this age range and older.

Awwww! Why thank you! I am flattered. I would love to meet you and get to know you in person.[/size]
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

She's a little hottie!
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Rachel Varga link wrote: She's a little hottie!

Why thank you! You are pretty damn hot yourself![/size]
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Rachel Varga link wrote: She's a little hottie!

I agree.  I got to meet her this past summer and spend some time talking to her in the parlor.  Gorgeous lady, great to talk to. 
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

SixT9er link wrote: We have a lot of interaction via electronic connections in the Brothel life community. Just wondering who you'd like to meet in real life?

With that premise a few questions

Which patrons would you like to meet?

Just fun questions to start the new year with
I've met quite a few board members over the years and a few have become friends outside of the brothel world.  I'm always open to meeting new and old board members whenever I visit the brothels.  A few that I haven't run into yet who I wouldn't mind meeting include FumbleNuts, ChicagoBob, Cobia, Prospector Bob, Ironman, just to name a few off the top of my head ...LOL

Since I've only been able to travel to Nevada a few times each year, there are a good number of ladies that I only know from the boards, twitter, etc.  Needless to say, I wouldn't mind meeting all of them.  Although, a few are on my short list including Kitti Minx, Rachel, Chai, Roxy Gold, Lexie James, VanityAffair, and several new ladies at Mona's/Inez (Jessy, Stephanie, Jade).

Of course, it's always nice seeing and chatting with ladies who I've either met or partied with on past trips, but the list is too long to post all of their names.  :)
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

I would like to meet any Monger that I haven't yet, it was so great to meet so many of you last year and I would like to keep that up.

I would like to have a chance to hang out with Rachel Varga and Kitti Minx. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I always enjoy hanging out with Aubrey Huff, Goldie, Raving Loon. Wouldn't mind hanging out again with Mitch and Flagrunner, Highdrive. Would like to finally meet Cosmo and Fantasy Girl.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!