Board Back On

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Board Back On

Post by rachelvarga »

It seems so weird that the moment I make the board private the attacks on me via Twitter and messaging ramp up big time. It's like they think I can't react or say anything now. I have been in this industry almost five years. I have met some of the nicest people and worst of people. I have always been a little outspoken and I know it burns up a lot of people but I try to keep it tempered. It has been said that I have an ego but that's not true. I don't think I am better than others. I understand clearly that this industry is a very small microcosm of humanity. Nothing we say really means much to anyone except us. For a lot of people this is their world and I get that. I don't try to lord over others and I have admitted my mistakes many times. I am not perfect and strive to do better as I move through life. I just don't like bullshit and have a low tolerance for it.

It's disheartening when  people sit behind their computers furiously typing hate because they have no self confidence and feel better trying to make others feel worse.

I think my bullshit meter has exploded because there is so much of it. You can call me Miss Tepes if you like because I'm going to start impaling haters. Figuratively of course because someone will cry about me saying that.

Boohoo
KC
Noob
Noob

Post by KC »

Thanks for your comments Rachel. I thought making the board private was a good idea. I am sorry that people starting attacking you. You do not deserve being attacked. I have spent a lot of time with you and I think you are a great person. You always seem to treat everyone fairly. It seems that anyone running a board gets attacked at some point. Like you pointed out, if someone can't say something positive about the board, then they should stay off of it. Negative comments bring down everyone...
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

KC link wrote: Thanks for your comments Rachel. I thought making the board private was a good idea. I am sorry that people starting attacking you. You do not deserve being attacked. I have spent a lot of time with you and I think you are a great person. You always seem to treat everyone fairly. It seems that anyone running a board gets attacked at some point. Like you pointed out, if someone can't say something positive about the board, then they should stay off of it. Negative comments bring down everyone...
I agree with what KC said.
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

Rachel,[/size]
You do an excellent job administrating the BrothelLife forum.  You have managed to persuade members to post polite, respectful, and congenial topics and replies.  The personal attacks and derogatory comments that are prevalent on the other forum are virtually non-existent on BrothelLife.  I don't believe it's a significant issue whether the board is private or public.Don't pay much attention to the critical comments on twitter, since it's impossible to please everyone.  Besides, some people are hateful by nature and complain about everything.[/size]
NRA Benefactor Member
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

KC link wrote: Thanks for your comments Rachel. I thought making the board private was a good idea. I am sorry that people starting attacking you. You do not deserve being attacked. I have spent a lot of time with you and I think you are a great person. You always seem to treat everyone fairly. It seems that anyone running a board gets attacked at some point. Like you pointed out, if someone can't say something positive about the board, then they should stay off of it. Negative comments bring down everyone...
  I cocur w KC as well..sorry Rachel