knowme

Everything about the brothel life is here.
harleyBob
Noob
Noob

knowme

Post by harleyBob »

Anyone have update on knowme from the Bunny Ranch?
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

I believe she left the Bunny Ranch in the spring or summer of 2018.  No idea about anything after that.  She is sorely missed.

She was one of my all time favorites--was amazingly animated and enthusiastic--very friendly and easy to talk to, and not to mention hot looking. We wound up partying a bunch of times.  Aside from great looks she is an amazing person in bed in terms of skills, imagination, and enthusiasm, she has other qualities.  She is always smiling, super upbeat, enthusiastic and encouraging, and very tactile in terms of holding your hand, rubbing your body all over, holding you, etc.  I realized that there was something else.

She is a truly a manic pixie dream girl. This is an archetype or narrative convention in films. The basic definition of this is “a pretty, outgoing, wacky female romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help brooding soulful male characters lighten up and enjoy their life and to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures."  You see characters like this in film, and wish you could find someone like this in real life.  Well I did--at least for a short while.