I've got an idea---Legal?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: I've got an idea---Legal?

Post by SIDEWINDER »

niceguy eddie link wrote: Wonderful idea.  While we are at it let's make receiving welfare checks and social security conditional upon having a Covid-19 vaccination.  I mean, it's for everyone's good, right?
I agree. In the long run, just think how much we could save in Medical cost when talking about Medicaid and Medicare from not having to treat people who show up at the hospitals to be treated for Covid because they refused to get the vaccine. 
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

It seems that quite a few for one reason or another do not want to get a Covid -19 vaccine when it becomes available.  When the next stimulus comes out which I'm sure will happen, it would instead be called a Covid Vaccine reward.  You would get the reward only if you've got your covid-19 vaccine shot.

Legal?
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

That would never happen. I wouldn't want to do that because then kids lose out if the family needs money.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

Even more reason to get the vaccine--Not only to protect the kids but also to get some money. From what I understand, the Vaccine might be free anyway so it's not like it would be costing them money.

BTW: It wouldn't be the first time the government has offered money to people for getting certain products. . It's done all the time. Everything from solar panels to what kind of car you buy.
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

I like that...next step would be getting paid for staying at home and for our votes. Perfect utopia!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Works for us  :) .  Personally like to see large events (football games, concerts), flights, buses, etc... require a vaccine card For admittance
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

Right on  8) You will have to keep us posted on how that works out.

When the forced inoculations take place I am going to be blasting off on my star ship  ;D
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

Sometimes you have to do what's best for the country as a whole even if it does step on what some people may think is their rights. If there is a vaccine that is safe and works, why continue to have this covid go on for years if it can be eradicated? 
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

SIDEWINDER link wrote: It seems that quite a few for one reason or another do not want to get a Covid -19 vaccine when it becomes available.  When the next stimulus comes out which I'm sure will happen, it would instead be called a Covid Vaccine reward.  You would get the reward only if you've got your covid-19 vaccine shot.

Legal?
Wonderful idea.  While we are at it let's make receiving welfare checks and social security conditional upon having a Covid-19 vaccination.  I mean, it's for everyone's good, right?
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

SIDEWINDER link wrote: Sometimes you have to do what's best for the country as a whole even if it does step on what some people may think is their rights. If there is a vaccine that is safe and works, why continue to have this covid go on for years if it can be eradicated?
I agree and at the same time we have the responsibility of questioning what is safe and best for the country.
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

I'll be the test lab rat. 

;D