Boba Fett

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Boba Fett

Post by rachelvarga »

2020 going for broke. Jeremy Bulloch the actor that played Boba Fett has died. Fett is one of the most popular characters in the franchise.

Bit of trivia. The actor playing old Boba Fett in the Mandalorian series is the same actor that plays Jango Fett in the prequels. Jango is Boba Fett's father and is the person that was cloned for the Stormtrooper clone army. Also voices the clone soldiers in the clone war series. This was so confusing to me.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: 2020 going for broke. Jeremy Bulloch the actor that played Boba Fett has died. Fett is one of the most popular characters in the franchise.

Bit of trivia. The actor playing old Boba Fett in the Mandalorian series is the same actor that plays Jango Fett in the prequels. Jango is Boba Fett's father and is the person that was cloned for the Stormtrooper clone army. Also voices the clone soldiers in the clone war series. This was so confusing to me.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
  ahhh ok...i get it i thought he looked familiar but was the prequels....i though bobafet got eaten by that sand worm when skywalker killed jabathehut
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

More sad news  :(
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

Banginit link wrote:   ahhh ok...i get it i thought he looked familiar but was the prequels....i though bobafet got eaten by that sand worm when skywalker killed jabathehut
According to the pre Disney Star Wars stories, the Sarlac found Boba Fett indigestible. Fett escaped.
Heavy metal teddy bear
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

OldNick999 link wrote: According to the pre Disney Star Wars stories, the Sarlac found Boba Fett indigestible. Fett escaped.
I don't think it's cannon from what I have been told. Then again Disney thinks cannon is something you put all your films into and shoot to shit.

I'm not a hardcore star wars fan but I can follow a movie and I could not follow those last three. I was like wtf? Especially that last one.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I don't think it's cannon from what I have been told. Then again Disney thinks cannon is something you put all your films into and shoot to shit.

I'm not a hardcore star wars fan but I can follow a movie and I could not follow those last three. I was like wtf? Especially that last one.
yeah, but...n thats a big..BUTT....  In there defense ur talkin multiple decades, multiple directors, n they started in the middle with 4, 5, n 6.  So trying to wrap this up in some sort of cohesive thought process was monumental. I give them a B for trying based on those factores, but n thats a big BUTT it's all subjective.  8)
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

OldNick999 link wrote: According to the pre Disney Star Wars stories, the Sarlac found Boba Fett indigestible. Fett escaped.
you mean he spit him out n didnt swallow....lol
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Banginit link wrote: yeah, but...n thats a big..BUTT....  In there defense ur talkin multiple decades, multiple directors, n they started in the middle with 4, 5, n 6.  So trying to wrap this up in some sort of cohesive thought process was monumental. I give them a B for trying based on those factores, but n thats a big BUTT it's all subjective.  8)
Lucas has 7,8, and 9 planned out and during talks he offered them and they said they wanted to use them as a guide and after the signing, they just threw them away pretty much. It isn't really hard to wrap up the series when you think about it. They got JJ Abrams who pretty much makes garbage OR changes things too much.

LOST - Lindelof got blamed for it but Abrams was a writer too. Totally fucked up the end.
Cloverfield - Shit movie with so much handheld footage you want to puke
10 Cloverfield Lane - Great movie until the end when they added all the aliens smoking out the house and stuff. Some directors just don't know when to stop. The movie is about the relations between the characters. We don't need the rest.
Cloverfield Paradox - Pile of crap
Star Trek - I loved them as action movies but ask any Trekkie and they will tell you that the spirit of Star Trek is lost because Abrams doesn't understand that Star Trek is steeped in social issues and always has been.
Star Wars - Completely shits on cannon and makes absolutely no sense half of the time. Hands off to what's his name who goes against the idea of what Jedi's are and shits all over them. Hamill argued with him about it to no avail.

I read that Abrams was fed up with Paramount and the licensing for characters and different parts of Star Trek and he wanted to get merchandise out but couldn't. Part of his take was merchandise so he just quit.

JJ Abrams is an overrated writer, director, and producer. Before anyone says that since he makes money he must be good I present to you Michael Bay.

One movie I think the director went too far was Joker. I believe that if it had ended when he was on top of the car that it would have been perfect. We didn't need to see that he was in the asylum or the whole running from the orderlies. Other than that it was a masterpiece. I just feel that some directors don't know when to quit.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Lucas has 7,8, and 9 planned out and during talks he offered them and they said they wanted to use them as a guide and after the signing, they just threw them away pretty much. It isn't really hard to wrap up the series when you think about it. They got JJ Abrams who pretty much makes garbage OR changes things too much.

LOST - Lindelof got blamed for it but Abrams was a writer too. Totally fucked up the end.
Cloverfield - Shit movie with so much handheld footage you want to puke
10 Cloverfield Lane - Great movie until the end when they added all the aliens smoking out the house and stuff. Some directors just don't know when to stop. The movie is about the relations between the characters. We don't need the rest.
Cloverfield Paradox - Pile of crap
Star Trek - I loved them as action movies but ask any Trekkie and they will tell you that the spirit of Star Trek is lost because Abrams doesn't understand that Star Trek is steeped in social issues and always has been.
Star Wars - Completely shits on cannon and makes absolutely no sense half of the time. Hands off to what's his name who goes against the idea of what Jedi's are and shits all over them. Hamill argued with him about it to no avail.

I read that Abrams was fed up with Paramount and the licensing for characters and different parts of Star Trek and he wanted to get merchandise out but couldn't. Part of his take was merchandise so he just quit.

JJ Abrams is an overrated writer, director, and producer. Before anyone says that since he makes money he must be good I present to you Michael Bay.

One movie I think the director went too far was Joker. I believe that if it had ended when he was on top of the car that it would have been perfect. We didn't need to see that he was in the asylum or the whole running from the orderlies. Other than that it was a masterpiece. I just feel that some directors don't know when to quit.
Dearest Rachel... Star Trek ..I agree I liked them, but i think the cast carried the movie. Also along with the Joker... avatar was too long...no one wants to cut cause they are so attached to their creation.  As far as JJ abrams true over rated n Michael Bay.. eh..Transformers anyone?  My understanding was Lucus wanted to change the formula too much n DISNEY  wanted to stick to the star war cookie cutter formula.  Bottom line its entertainment... curl up on the couch, some popcorn, wine, whatever...enjoy ?
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

After watching the prequels I believe one of the biggest mistakes was not using Darth Maul as overall arching bad guy but according to Lucas he was going to be the big baddie for episode 7, 8, and 9. Yes he was cut in half but he gained a mechanical lower half during the close wars animated series which is cannon and shows up with them at the end of Rogue One.
That would have been really bad ass. I was at Disneyland and they had an actor dressed like him. Full makeup, horns and all and he looked so mean when he stared down people in the crowd. Like really really evil. Kylo Ren is a joke compared to Maul.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: After watching the prequels I believe one of the biggest mistakes was not using Darth Maul as overall arching bad guy but according to Lucas he was going to be the big baddie for episode 7, 8, and 9. Yes he was cut in half but he gained a mechanical lower half during the close wars animated series which is cannon and shows up with them at the end of Rogue One.
That would have been really bad ass. I was at Disneyland and they had an actor dressed like him. Full makeup, horns and all and he looked so mean when he stared down people in the crowd. Like really really evil. Kylo Ren is a joke compared to Maul.
  true when he appeared in the first movie i felt he was absolutely the badest ..i thought ok here is the new bad guy... the Scottish guy who played him was a accomplished Wushu martial artist.  N competed.