Worst Sex Advice

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Worst Sex Advice

Post by rachelvarga »

What is the worst sex advice you have ever been given?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

to go party with someone.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Women who are breast feeding can’t get pregnant
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Keep pullin' on it, it'll grow  :o
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I do not know where to Begin ? Growing Up I was told by a guy 4 years older then Me that Girls who wear Red Lipstick wanted Sex . One Slap Later proved Him Wrong . He also said that The girl Could not get Pregnant the First time She did it . Yup My Buddy has been Happily Married for 48 years thanks to this advice  . I also heard that If You stretched it Out it Got Bigger . That sure as heck did not work with Me .. Also that All Girls like going down on Guys . Yeah this One was Dumb also .. Also that The More you Pay the better the Party .. Yeah another Strike Out .. Also I was told to Party with this One Lady .. Thankfully someone else beat Me to Her . He sure told that Nothing was good about that Party except the end . Saved by the Bell on that One .. Guy's get told all kinds of Dumb Stuff is it same for You Ladies ..
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I've never cared to participate in those types of discussions with friends or acquaintances, even in my youth. For better or worse, I found a guidebook to sex and the female orgasm when I was a kid that served as my sex ed and was accurately written.

In regards to LPIN, the worst advice I ever followed was to party with a lady who had rave reviews on another board. I didn't follow my instincts when we initially met and the party was disastrous.
As a result, speaking for myself, I take reviews with a grain of salt as I would rather rely my own intuition and one person's experience may not be my experience. It is nice when ladies post though as it provides some insights into their personality and of course good reviews are a positive thing.

Dirk
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Dirk Diggler link wrote: I've never cared to participate in those types of discussions with friends or acquaintances, even in my youth. For better or worse, I found a guidebook to sex and the female orgasm when I was a kid that served as my sex ed and was accurately written.

In regards to LPIN, the worst advice I ever followed was to party with a lady who had rave reviews on another board. I didn't follow my instincts when we initially met and the party was disastrous.
As a result, speaking for myself, I take reviews with a grain of salt as I would rather rely my own intuition and one person's experience may not be my experience. It is nice when ladies post though as it provides some insights into their personality and of course good reviews are a positive thing.

Dirk
With reviews you have to really look at more than one for a girl. The ones written by a member of either forum are usually real. There are a lot of fake ones. When girls post a ton of reviews themselves it is impossible to know what is real. I encourage my customers to sign up and post their review here. I did the same thing on SIN. Even now I encourage them to post their review on both because it is good for the Courtesan you partied with. If you like them then help them by doing that.

I don't mind if girls copy their reviews from members of SIN and vice versa. It helps her to gain more business.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Rachel Varga link wrote: With reviews you have to really look at more than one for a girl. The ones written by a member of either forum are usually real. There are a lot of fake ones. When girls post a ton of reviews themselves it is impossible to know what is real. I encourage my customers to sign up and post their review here. I did the same thing on SIN. Even now I encourage them to post their review on both because it is good for the Courtesan you partied with. If you like them then help them by doing that.

I don't mind if girls copy their reviews from members of SIN and vice versa. It helps her to gain more business.

I'm all for ladies gaining more business as well and ladies are welcome to copy any future reviews I post here on any other board as they wish.

Dirk