C*MC 22 Part II

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

C*MC 22 Part II

Post by SixT9er »

For any new comers who may be confused. This is the picnic that will be in conjunction with the LPIN awards formerly C W M C Awards awards and not to be in any way connected to the SING awards
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

IB thanks for the post, I did a follow up on SIN. I'll wait and see if it gets modified or deleted, as I changed the W to #. Be interesting to see where Q goes with his SING awards, and what effect it has on the CWMC/LPIN Awards voting, and events.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Mikey link wrote: IB thanks for the post, I did a follow up on SIN. I'll wait and see if it gets modified or deleted, as I changed the W to #. Be interesting to see where Q goes with his SING awards, and what effect it has on the LPIN Awards/LPIN Awards voting, and events.
SING Awards? You must be talking about the, "I don't care about the voters, I want it my way" Award.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

SING awards? Lol

God, poor Cookiemonster/Q just can't stand to be left out. The dude hasn't been to a NV brothel in over 4 years yet feels he needs to personally thank the ladies and houses of LPIN with his own award. Fuck, what a damn phony!
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Well, I "hope" to get out for the gathering this year, but I can tell you all RIGHT NOW that I will not be going to the "Awards Banquet"...  WAAAAAY too much drama, way to much friction, way too much tension, way too much politics. 

But, I AM going to make a concerted effort to make the picnic, something I have not been able to attend for 6-7 years. 

Fred
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Fred, just so you know, the road by the picnic area would make a great spot to set down your L16.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

!!!!Hoooraaay!!!!!
                                                                !!!!Yippeeeeee!!!!
                                                                !!!!Yaaahoooo!!!!!
                                                                !!!!Wheeeeee!!!!!

(is it July yet????)
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

IB,

Thanks for posting your C*MC 22 Announcement and schedule of events.

I look forward to seeing you and Sheri again in July.

I'll attend the Saturday morning Picnic too!  I hope to arrive by 9:30 to help you setup.

Best Regards,

firefighter
NRA Benefactor Member
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

MrTShirt link wrote: Fred, just so you know, the road by the picnic area would make a great spot to set down your L16.

Sorry, L-16 project sold at a nice profit.    No aircraft in my name any more (and probably forever) but as I have the skill to ribstitch and will happily do (and sign off) on basic maintenance, I have access to a number of classic aircraft....  : :)   (Only took me about 10 years to listen t my wife on this subject)
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Well, if there are SING awards, Q will be singing solo, as I have informed him he is not welcome at the banquet. I am now banned from the SIN board, but to listen to Q the two are unrelated, though I feel they are. He claims everyone will realize what an asshole I am, when they find out I don't want him at the banquet. Oh well, I'll risk, as I feel his attendance would be disruptive, and might cause people not to attend.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

This doesn’t surprise me.

He’s selling his awards as a good thing for the Ladies and who knows it could very well be. As Kitti has mentioned several times there are multiple awards in film and music so why not LPIN? The difference here is all those awards are presented in different ceremonies not piggybacked on each other.
If he is serious about these awards then he should revive Winterfest and have it revolves around his SING awards. It would actually add more intrigue like the Golden Globes do Before the Oscars with people discussing if the SING winner will also win the LPIN awards like they do between the Globes & Oscars

Keeping them separate is the way it should be IMO. I’m sure he and others will point to Jagged’s awards as a reason his should be allowed but there are huge differences and Jagged’s have become tradition having been around for years and understood that they are solely one mans personal award certificate of recognition & not passed off as anything else

I guess we’ll be seeing you here more often
Last edited by SixT9er on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Personally I think there is just too much bad blood. People can think whatever they like, we know what went down,  and it just makes no sense to have the two at the same banquet.

Q has a big board and should not have problems arranging a ceremony for his awards.

Yes,  Jagged has some small awards that are his personal pics. The only thing is this. The COY award should be given first so she can say a few words. The LPIN awards are picked by voters and should be first,  then Jagged and others present theirs.

Speaking of Jagged where is he?  I haven't heard firms him in forever.
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by firefighter »

Interested bystander posted his Twenty-Second Annual Meeting of C*MC on SIN, but Q disrespected him by changing the name of his topic to SING 22 and locking it after six hours.  Q apparently wants to take control of the Annual Meeting that Interested bystander has traditionally organized.

Q banned LPIN Awards, the LPIN Awards Banquet, and awards committee members firefighter, MrTShirt and Mikey over the past six months.  Q refused to support LPIN Awards, the Awards Banquet and prohibited related posts on SIN, but he recently reversed his decision since he wants to present his SING awards at the Awards Banquet.  The LPIN Awards Committee has permanently separated from SIN and voted not to form any new relationship with Q or SIN.  Therefore, the LPIN Awards Committee will not present LPIN Awards at the same banquet with Q and the SING awards.  The SING awards are in competition with LPIN Awards, Q attempted to coerce and unilaterally control the awards committee and interfered in the contest in the past, so it would be a conflict of interest to become involved with Q, SIN or SING awards.  The LPIN Awards Committee desires to maintain the permanent separation from SIN that Q initiated on August 15, 2017. 
NRA Benefactor Member
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Well, I may be nothing but an footnote in the world of LPIN (And a minor one at that) but I do have to disagree with both Mikey and Firefighter in banning Q and his awards.  The awards banquet has Always been open to all, from the Speedo's, to Pats awards, to the awards from a "competing" website some years ago. 

Yes I agree that Q is acting in a very childish manner since last summer, but then again a number of our members have acted as bad if not worse over the years. 

In any case, none of this is going to stop me from wandering into the breakfast meeting on Thursday morning and greeting all of the family (Hopefully including IB, Q, Pat, Firefighter, Mikey and everyone else. )
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Fred,

You know the history far better than I but considering the antics Q started in the voting and culminating in the things done leading up to and after the the awards I think proved Q has no respect or appreciation for the LPIN awards and therefore IMO I see no reason he should be involved now.
I joked about the BECA’s but even if I were serious I wouldn’t just assume I have the right to present them at the awards ceremony even without any negative history between the committee and myself.
I support the awards committee 100% in their decision to keep the Q awards out.

As I said let him revive Winterfest around his awards
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

SixT9er link wrote: Fred,

You know the history far better than I but considering the antics Q startied in the voting and culminating in the things done leading up to and after the the awards I think proved Q has no respect or appreciation for the LPIN awards and therefore IMO I see no reason he should be involved now.
I joked about the BECA’s but even if I were serious I wouldn’t just assume I have the right to present them at the awards ceremony even without any negative history between the committee and myself.
I support the awards committee 100% in their decision to keep the Q awards out.

As I said let him revive Winterfest around his awards

Well, we agree do disagree.  I just dont think that this is going to turn out well for anyone. 

In any case, see ya in July!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

FredT link wrote:
Well, we agree do disagree.  I just dont think that this is going to turn out well for anyone. 

In any case, see ya in July!

Not the first and not the last time I’m sure!

Hope to be able to make it out
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by firefighter »

FredT link wrote: Well, I may be nothing but an footnote in the world of LPIN (And a minor one at that) but I do have to disagree with both Mikey and Firefighter in banning Q and his awards.  The awards banquet has Always been open to all, from the Speedo's, to Pats awards, to the awards from a "competing" website some years ago. 

Yes I agree that Q is acting in a very childish manner since last summer, but then again a number of our members have acted as bad if not worse over the years. 

In any case, none of this is going to stop me from wandering into the breakfast meeting on Thursday morning and greeting all of the family (Hopefully including IB, Q, Pat, Firefighter, Mikey and everyone else. )
Pat was banned from the awards banquet and awards contests for taking a prohibited sneak photo at the awards banquet, posting it on his website and refusing to remove it, but it's not a greater offense than what Q has perpetrated.  Q's actions rival that of ECE who was the most despicable troll to ever post on SIN.  Q refused to be an Awards Committee member or registered voter, but nonetheless thwarted awards committee efforts to conduct the contest because he wanted to be in control. 

Q insinuated on SIN, which was interpreted as fact since Q is the administrator, that Rachel Varga had won COY in an apparent attempt to destroy the element of surprise and attendance at the awards banquet, libeled COY winner Rachel Varga on the open board with false accusations in an attempt to destroy her career and the awards contests, attempted to control the contests through intimidation, shutdown cwmcawards.com without prior notice, refused to support LPIN Awards, refused to support the awards banquet, and claimed ownership of the awards committee's topics posted on cwmcawards.com and wouldn't allow the committee to retrieve their topics that were authored by awards committee members.

After cwmcawards.com was shutdown by Q, the LPIN Awards Committee registered the lpinawards.com domain to continue the contests.  The LPIN Awards Committee composed new topics from awards committee members' spreadsheets and personal notes to be posted on the newly configured Simple Machines Forum that was installed complimentary by Rachel Varga's web developer. 

Mikey is hosting the LPIN Awards Banquet, so it would be unconscionable to allow Q and the SING awards to share the same Awards Banquet that Mikey is donating his time organizing due to Q's past actions and the awards committee's permanent separation from SIN.  Q created the dissension and initiated the awards committee's ban from SIN so it's better that he doesn't attend the LPIN Awards Banquet; furthermore, Q's presence would undoubtedly deter others from attending.  It is customary to have the current Courtesan of the Year transfer the COY Sash to the new COY announced at the banquet, but Q's presence at the same banquet may avert Rachel Varga and the Mustang Ranch entourage from attending; therefore, LPIN Awards and SING Awards must not be presented at the same banquet.  Presenting LPIN Awards and SING Awards at the same banquet may convey the impression that a connection exists which must be dispelled.  The Awards Committee is completely independent and accepted by voters, brothel owners, managers, madams and Courtesans, and their blessing is paramount.   
Last edited by firefighter on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Benefactor Member
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

If SixT9er is right in a previous post, and Q has not even set foot in a brothel for over 4 years, do you really think that "banning" him from the Banquet would do any good? (Except make him a martyr to his supporters) 
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

FredT link wrote: If SixT9er is right in a previous post, and Q has not even set foot in a brothel for over 4 years, do you really think that "banning" him from the Banquet would do any good? (Except make him a martyr to his supporters)
I don’t believe it was me who said he hadn’t set foot in a Brothel for 4 years as I know it’s been within 3