No panties in the parlor- a thing of the past?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

No panties in the parlor- a thing of the past?

Post by Slednx »

I don't want to sound like Sidewinder talking about the "good ol' days" but it wasn't too uncommon back in the days that you'd find ladies who simply didn't wear underwear. Under the tight skirt or through the see through outfit- it happened.

Just wondering if this sort of thing is taboo now a days with the working girl crowd? Just don't see it anymore. It really did use to be a thing and kinda common.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

?? I forget  what her Name was but back in I think it was 2011 in the original mustang. This one little pretty Blonde lady was just walking around in the bar butt naked only thing she had on was a pair of boots. All the ladies were just looking at her like?? Maybe in hind sight they were shocked it was someone other then Belle who was doing it.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Ironman link wrote: ?? I forget  what her Name was but back in I think it was 2011 in the original mustang. This one little pretty Blonde lady was just walking around in the bar butt naked only thing she had on was a pair of boots. All the ladies were just looking at her like?? Maybe in hind sight they were shocked it was someone other then Belle who was doing it.?

I remember 1 lady that would walk around with just a smile and boots.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Cobia link wrote:

I remember 1 lady that would walk around with just a smile and boots.

Probably the same girl? you remember her stage name? I know it wasn't Belle although that is something she probably would have done,  and it wasn't Phoenix. Butt I could see her doing that too.?

Anyway it might have been the same girl this girl was blonde at least at the time.kinda short both her height and her hair.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Ironman link wrote:
Probably the same girl? you remember her stage name? I know it wasn't Belle although that is something she probably would have done,  and it wasn't Phoenix. Butt I could see her doing that too.?

Anyway it might have been the same girl this girl was blonde at least at the time.kinda short both her height and her hair.?

yep, Phoenix clothes keep falling off.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I still notice occasionally a Lady going commando in the Parlor but not very often and they are very discreet about it
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

I know at least 2 ladies from the moonlight who were known not to wear panties.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Cobia link wrote:

yep, Phoenix clothes keep falling off.

Phoenix at Mustang is the last girl I remember walking around naked, a couple years ago. Destini from Kit Kat and later Villa Joy also did it quite a bit, she had an amazing body. There was also a lady back at Kitties (now LRN) that did it. Too many ladies to name back in the day that just went without panties.

I hadn't even heard of "dirty hustling" till 2012 when I joined SIN. As a patron, I never saw any big deal with many of things that came under the title of dirty hustling. But, I didn't have to live and compete under the same roof as the ladies.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I know a lady in Elko who's known to not wear panties ...LOL. I'm sure ChicagoBob knows which lady I'm talking about, since he partied with her on his recent visit.  ;D

I've seen Belle streak through the old Mustang parlor in her birthday suit on one visit and when she was at the Dovetail, she lite her boobs on fire out in the bar ...ya gotta love Belle ...LOL ;D

Back in early 2000, Stella@CR was famous for her "Stella Handshake". She would take your hand and rub it up and down her boobs ...LOL. I'm sure if any lady did that today at the CR, management would lecture her on dirty hustling.
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

We have quite a few ladies at LRN that go commando every day. I don't think it's frowned upon as long as their skirt is long enough to cover and some ladies carry around "buttpads"so they don't leave a mess behind or for their own cleanliness. [/size]
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Lexie James link wrote: We have quite a few ladies at LRN that go commando every day. I don't think it's frowned upon as long as their skirt is long enough to cover and some ladies carry around "buttpads"so they don't leave a mess behind or for their own cleanliness. [/size]
Do I want to even know what you are referring to with the “Mess” comment??
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Dr. Who link wrote: I know a lady in Elko who's known to not wear panties ...LOL. I'm sure ChicagoBob knows which lady I'm talking about, since he partied with her on his recent visit.  ;D

Ah, yes!  I actually won the "Guess who's not wearing panties contest" that Louis had back in 2016.  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Dr. Who link wrote: I know a lady in Elko who's known to not wear panties ...LOL. I'm sure ChicagoBob knows which lady I'm talking about, since he partied with her on his recent visit.  ;D

I've seen Belle streak through the old Mustang parlor in her birthday suit on one visit and when she was at the Dovetail, she lite her boobs on fire out in the bar ...ya gotta love Belle ...LOL ;D

Back in early 2000, Stella@CR was famous for her "Stella Handshake". She would take your hand and rub it up and down her boobs ...LOL. I'm sure if any lady did that today at the CR, management would lecture her on dirty hustling.
Belle!!!  Yea!!! I get a hard-on just thinking about Her, and what's great is that She's planning an encore performance next month at the Dovetail! SqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeMe Belle!!! Yep! Gotta Love Her!!!
Sable Renae
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Sable Renae »

Generally if I have on a skirt or dress I DON"T have on panties. If I have them on you'll see them but that is because everything else is on display
Awaiting your pleasure,
-Sable
WRAP YOURSELF IN SOMETHING SOFT AND WARM AND WELCOMING...SABLE THE ULTIMATE
LUXURY

http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.p ... 609/albums
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.p ... kat.45110/
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Sable Renae link wrote: Generally if I have on a skirt or dress I DON"T have on panties. If I have them on you'll see them but that is because everything else is on display
I'll be a nice guy and only glance on occasion  :P
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

BTW - what are panties?

Oh, Oh, Oh, I remember now. That's those twin-ventilated thin hats that Ya take outta the dryer and put on Your head and run around the house while female family members chase You down shouting "Gimme those back, You Dork!!!!"    ;D