Should Ladies Ads Go Here?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Should Ladies Ads Go Here?

Post by rachelvarga »

Do you guys think ladies should be able to post their ads in the brothel section like on some of the ranch sites. Topics that interest should still rise to the top. The general discussion is often the same thing over and over.

Of course no bumping. Limit on how often. I would like to hear your opinions. I mean it's nothing planned, just an idea.
tygryffon
Noob
Noob

Post by tygryffon »

I never mind seeing ladies ads in the new posts feed as long as it is not the same folks on repeat :) . I say go for it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I think they should have their own place.  Like an ad thread for all .
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

If they are currently working in a legal brothel.why not?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Not sure if I understand the question.  I think there should be a special section for the ladies to post their ads--like you have now.  I would not want to see the ads posted in this section because it would drown out all of the conversation topics.
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

niceguy eddie link wrote: I think there should be a special section for the ladies to post their ads--like you have now.  I would not want to see the ads posted in this section because it would drown out all of the conversation topics.
+1
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

niceguy eddie link wrote: Not sure if I understand the question.  I think there should be a special section for the ladies to post their ads--like you have now.  I would not want to see the ads posted in this section because it would drown out all of the conversation topics.
Good point.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
whiskeychuck
Noob
Noob

Post by whiskeychuck »

Hard to say. It would give the ladies more visibility. I know you have said that the site is for the girls and maybe there is a way to make them a different color or time out. It's also the same people posting and we know all their opinions after all these years.

Look at the Mustang site. The ads aren't causing an issue.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

I'd like to see an ad section for the ladies.  Then I would like any lady advertising to also be encouraged to post in the other sections just like any other member.