How Bad Do You Miss Us?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

How Bad Do You Miss Us?

Post by rachelvarga »

On a scale of one to ten, how bad do you miss us ladies?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I miss the ladies.........10 .........but I hate fighting 2 airports and  getting stranded by American Airlines . ( 5 times )

Yeah, I know what you are going to say.  it is not that easy flying out of a Mickey Mouse airport.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

Missing the ladies: 10

Looks like I'm going to wait until I get the vaccine before visiting the ladies.  Since I don't belong in any vaccine priority group (first responders, senior citizens, etc.) I'll probably have to wait awhile. 
Last edited by Adventure Guy on Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Only two responses? I guess you don't want it bad enough. Hmmmm
whiskeychuck
Noob
Noob

Post by whiskeychuck »

Definitely 11!

See you soon beautiful.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Probably a 7. Sex isn't hard to come by; it's all the complications that comes with it in standard interactions that sucks. 
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

10, of course. I've been without feminine companionship for so long, I can't remember the last time. :(
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

Adventure Guy link wrote: Missing the ladies: 10

Looks like I'm going to wait until I get the vaccine before visiting the ladies.  Since I don't belong in any vaccine priority group (first responders, senior citizens, etc.) I'll probably have to wait awhile.
Awhile is relative. Currently we have a supply problem which will soon become a distribution problem. Once those bottlenecks clear (May?) its then convincing those that are hesitant to get the vaccine. Last weekend we were up to 3 million people a day.

But to the original question 10.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

10... good news is we're headed to Reno in April... Should be in your part of town around the 16th I think... I'll check with the Mrs. to make sure. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Only two responses? I guess you don't want it bad enough. Hmmmm
Speaking for myself only more focused on my own issues at the moment I will have been out of work a full year on Sunday.

Once I solve my own issues I can figure how much I might miss you girls.

Unfortunately right now I miss a steady paycheck more.

At this point..I would love being able to go back where the biggest concern was rather the 400 or 500 when I could spare it would be enough to charm one of you girls into getting naked in a room with me.  So yeah I miss the past,  but right now I'm more concerned with my unknown future at the moment.

https://youtu.be/DSlSaGcc0QM
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've got the same mindset as Ironman.  I really miss the ladies, but I'm in no hurry to go back to spending all that money. 

My taking an entire year off from LPIN has really given one hell of a boost to my 401k.  It made me realize just how much I was spending on the sport. 

Maybe in the future, I'll give LPIN another go, but I'll be having fewer and smaller parties. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chicagobob link wrote: I've got the same mindset as Ironman.  I really miss the ladies, but I'm in no hurry to go back to spending all that money. 

My taking an entire year off from LPIN has really given one hell of a boost to my 401k.  It made me realize just how much I was spending on the sport. 

Maybe in the future, I'll give LPIN another go, but I'll be having fewer and smaller parties.

I got to agree with you on the money part.  Staying home has made a big difference in my bank  account.  Now I am looking at a new truck........
Last edited by Cobia on Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

10 on seeing the girls in the Brothels. It is the travel, expense of travel and this whole pandemic that is the drawback for me. I've had two vaccine shots and I don't want be required to wear a mask on a plane and in places where I stay.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

Oh--Probably about as bad as they miss my money---OOP's, I mean me.  When I did visit the brothels, I saw one lady about 6 times and she could always remember what I paid her the last time I was there but could never remember my name--go figure.  : :)
[/size]
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Prospector Bob link wrote: 10, of course. I've been without feminine companionship for so long, I can't remember the last time. :(
In a brothel? (LPIN) world, unless you took a secret trip you didn't tell us about. 2013 probably with my retired ATF girl. If you need.future recall assistance let me know buddy.??
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

TEN! (of course) ...finally getting my first vaccination this week ....wow, remember where we were a year ago.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Ironman link wrote: In a brothel? (LPIN) world, unless you took a secret trip you didn't tell us about. 2013 probably with my retired ATF girl. If you need.future recall assistance let me know buddy.??
I had a suspicion you'd remember my last visit to the Mustang better than I. I was gonna ask you about it in my post but by the time I'd finished typing the second sentence, I'd forgotten to add the question.  : :)   Gettin' old sucks...  :P

Gettin' my first vaccine shot Saturday!  :)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Prospector Bob link wrote: I had a suspicion you'd remember my last visit to the Mustang better than I. I was gonna ask you about it in my post but by the time I'd finished typing the second sentence, I'd forgotten to add the question.  : :)   Gettin' old sucks...  :P

Gettin' my first vaccine shot Saturday!  :)
???
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

Make mine 11.

I live in Utah, just 90 minutes away from the Nevada border, 2 1/2-3 hours away from Wells, 4 hours from Elko, 8 hours from Reno and Vegas, and it
Heavy metal teddy bear
cactusjack
Noob
Noob

Post by cactusjack »

Miss the ladies a lot. Looking forward to visiting NV in July or August.