Summer meeting

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Sheri
Noob
Noob

Summer meeting

Post by Sheri »

This is IB but I have not been able to log in for awhile so I am using Sheris account.  The stilted language is due to the apostrophe problem requiring multiple edits. 

Hi guys and gals, I have not been on the boards for awhile and July is just around the corner so I thought it was time for a reminder.  The 25th (silver anniversary) annual meeting will be July 14 through the 18th.  We have the picnic set up for Saturday July 17th from 10 AM to 5 PM and as usual we will have continental breakfast available for the early arrivals and will start cooking burgers and dogs around noon to 1 PM.  No reservations required but if you are coming to the picnic it would help if you could let us know by emailing me at ib1@nvbell.net so we can get a handle on the amount of food to have.  I will send the location and any other information I might have by return email. 

We will also be having breakfast at the Tamarack Junction at 10 AM every morning except Saturday when we will  all be at the picnic.  We are hoping we will be able to eat outside on the north patio as in the past but they are currently remodeling their meeting rooms and it is not available at this time.  If you show up and we are not on the patio we will be in the newly remodeled DC Cafe.
Last edited by Sheri on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

IB, Thanks, buddy. You and Sheri have done so much for this crowd over the years. I really appreciate it. I'm sure everybody else does as well.  I don't know yet if I will make it out this year. It sounds like it will be a big one.