Smells Like Bullshit To Me

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Smells Like Bullshit To Me

Post by rachelvarga »

https://dnyuz.com/2021/04/21/manhattan- ... ide-shift/

Well it seems the shift on attitudes about prostitution have swung the opposite of this article when it comes to major corporations like Facebook, Instagram, banks, onlyfans, etc.

The attitude hasn't changed. They just don't have resources because if they had enough leo to arrest and prosecute, they would be at it 24/7.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

I'm not sure if it's lack of resources.  They also say

"The office will continue to prosecute other crimes related to prostitution, including patronizing sex workers and sex trafficking."

Maybe it requires less manpower to go after the clients of sex workers rather than the sex worker themselves.  But I have a feeling that a sex worker has multiple clients, else she couldn't afford food/clothing/shelter.  So going after the clients would be more work.  So maybe a NY politician is being honest and they want to treat sex workers differently.
cactusjack
Noob
Noob

Post by cactusjack »

Sounds like the Canadian and Swedish model where the prosecute the buyers but not the sellers.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

cactusjack link wrote: Sounds like the Canadian and Swedish model where the prosecute the buyers but not the sellers.
I guess I'm stupid, but what good is being able to legally sell a service if nobody is allowed to legally buy it?  That just makes no sense to me. Like I said though I must be stupid.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

Ironman link wrote: I guess I'm stupid, but what good is being able to legally sell a service if nobody is allowed to legally buy it?  That just makes no sense to me. Like I said though I must be stupid.?
It makes all the sense in the world if your goal is to eliminate prostitution. [/size]
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Rachel Varga link wrote: https://dnyuz.com/2021/04/21/manhattan- ... ide-shift/

Well it seems the shift on attitudes about prostitution have swung the opposite of this article when it comes to major corporations like Facebook, Instagram, banks, onlyfans, etc.

The attitude hasn't changed. They just don't have resources because if they had enough leo to arrest and prosecute, they would be at it 24/7.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx

Just typical liberals are too lazy to enforce the laws. And it's all about defunding law enforcement if you don't enforce any laws then there is no need for the police. Well right up until these same worthless liberals are getting car jack in the middle of Manhatten then they are crying about the police did not save their sorry worthless asses.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Really not for decriminalizatiom, for legalization.  Big difference. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Phoenix link wrote: Really not for decriminalizatiom, for legalization.  Big difference.
Very true.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Hummmmmm
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

Ironman link wrote: I guess I'm stupid, but what good is being able to legally sell a service if nobody is allowed to legally buy it?  That just makes no sense to me. Like I said though I must be stupid.?
Because under the Nordic model, the prostitute is the victim and not the criminal. The customer and pimp are.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

georoc01 link wrote: Because under the Nordic model, the prostitute is the victim and not the criminal. The customer and pimp are.
Your argument is flawed you are not a victim if you are allowed to legally sell the service.

That being said I agree the woman is not the criminal.  Most of the time the customer is not  a criminal either. The pimps always are they are  The slime of the earth as far as I'm concerned.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

Ironman link wrote: Your argument is flawed you are not a victim if you are allowed to legally sell the service.

That being said I agree the woman is not the criminal.  Most of the time the customer is not  a criminal either. The pimps always are they are  The slime of the earth as far as I'm concerned.
I remember when the drinking laws were being changed to 21 as the federal government tied highway funds to having the drinking age at 21 in that state. 49 states passed a law saying that it was illegal to sell alcohol to a minor. The one exception was Louisiana where they made it illegal to purchase.

No different with prostitution. Is it illegal to sell services or purchase? In both cases its illegal, its just who's going to jail changes depending on the wording and responsibility for breaking the law.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

: :)
Last edited by Wildfire on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

The Nordic model has a lot of dangerous qualities to it.
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
adventurer
Noob
Noob

Post by adventurer »

There is a Manhattan DA candidate that supports decriminalization of consensual sex work, Eliza Orlins