How important is preparty contact to you?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

How important is preparty contact to you?

Post by SixT9er »

I know a lot of guys can go in, see a girl, pick her from a line up or talk for 5 min and head back and have a great party.
Unfortunately that's not me...

I've found by a large margin that if I make a connection via pm/email first with a Lady I'm interested in I have a much better experience as opposed to meeting the Lady for the first time in the parlor even if we spend 45min- hr visiting first. Because of this it's no surprise that the greatest number of great parties have come from Ladies I first encounter on the message board.

Preparty contact odds of a good to great party 95%
Just parlor contact odds of a good to great party 30%

What's everyone else's take on Preparty contact vs just parlor contact?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

As I got older it is a MUST.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I've had great parties with and without pre-party contact and I honestly haven't found anything to differentiate between the two for me personally. It's all about the vibe once we meet in person and if I felt a good vibe I've always enjoyed the party after and hopefully the lady did too lol.

Dirk
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Very! Think I've had a couple parties where I didn't have contact prior, and they both turned out good luckily. For the comfort level though, I'd like to have prior contact.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I don't have too much pre-party contact with the ladies, other than whatever mingling that we might do on these boards or I may PM a lady, if I have a specific question or need to find out her schedule when I'm planning a trip.  I'd rather meet and chat with the ladies in person to see if we both "click".  That's been working out pretty good for me over the years.  8)