The first 2 weeks of our (Inez's & Mona's) re-opening in Elko....

Everything about the brothel life is here.
inezsdd
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

The first 2 weeks of our (Inez's & Mona's) re-opening in Elko....

Post by inezsdd »

To be honest... we didn't know what to expect after 14 months of closure.  The old saying "Plan for the worst and hope for the best" definitely applied.  I am happy to report that the first 2 weeks exceeded our expectations.

Although not all of our ladies returned when we re-opened but their return is imminent.  During the 14 months closure, many found other revenue streams to keep them afloat and their current obligations had delayed their return.  I have to admit there were times during the last 2 weeks that we wished everyone was here to handle the unexpected but much appreciated traffic in Elko.  I am looking forward in seeing their return as well as the new ladies who will be joining us.

To our favorite blondes in Elko (Bella, Mila, and Julie)...  Thank you for what you do.  Our re-opening success would not be where it is without your hard work.

To our resident Asian Spinner Lily...  What more can I say.  Lily's dedication to her craft is second to none.

To our newest addition Roxy....  Even though it only has been 2 weeks, it seems like you been here all this time.  It is a testament to how great of a fit this was by having you in our family.  If there are more ladies like Roxy out there.... Please come on down.  We love to have you.  LOL

Most importantly, I would like to thank everyone for their support as well as their patronages.  It was nice to see all the familiar faces and some new ones as well.  I look forward to the rest of 2021 with excitement.  I hope to see many more of you soon.
INEZ'S D&D  Elkogfe.com  Join Our Team            
monaselko
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by monaselko »

I felt the same.  Thank you everyone.
Monas Ranch    Elkogfe.com     Join Our Team