Non Smoking houses

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Non Smoking houses

Post by SixT9er »

I saw Monas is now non smoking, Great News!
Now we dont have to smell other peoples nasty habit or suck in their second hand smoke!
Which other houses are smoke free besides Mustang, Monas & Inez?
Wish they all were!
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

I
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

The apostrophe strikes again!  ;D
smoothpate
Noob
Noob

Post by smoothpate »

Slednx wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:02 am Interesting. A topic about banning smoking the day after Smoothpate becomes a member. Coincidence?
I’d like to see a list of the houses that discriminate against smokers so I’ll know which ones to avoid!
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

smoothpate wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:54 am
Slednx wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:02 am Interesting. A topic about banning smoking the day after Smoothpate becomes a member. Coincidence?
I’d like to see a list of the houses that discriminate against smokers so I’ll know which ones to avoid!
But there's only - what - a dozen brothels in the whole state? Since a list could change easily based on owner decisions or county mandates and therefore immediately become outdated, it's easier to just call them. And you start off knowing that Inez and Mona's don't allow it, so that cuts down the list even further.
smoothpate
Noob
Noob

Post by smoothpate »

JimDiGriz wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:11 am
But there's only - what - a dozen brothels in the whole state? Since a list could change easily based on owner decisions or county mandates and therefore immediately become outdated, it's easier to just call them. And you start off knowing that Inez and Mona's don't allow it, so that cuts down the list even further.
So what you're REALLY saying is you don’t want a list of brothels that discriminate against smokers, because you’re afraid that it will cause a drop in business for those brothels! You’d rather smoking customers NOT know until they get there, then be forced to capitulate to these Draconian rules!

Good to know.
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

smoothpate wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:26 am
So what you're REALLY saying is you don’t want a list of brothels that discriminate against smokers, because you’re afraid that it will cause a drop in business for those brothels! You’d rather smoking customers NOT know until they get there, then be forced to capitulate to these Draconian rules!

Good to know.
Good to know . . . what? Certainly not my reason that such a list would be ineffective because what you wrote doesn't remotely match what I explicitly said.

Note: I'm not treating you this way because I disagree with you. I disagree with, for example, Sidewinder on pretty much everything and we get along fine. I'm treating you this way because you involved me in your lie.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

No idea what you guys are talking about.
smoothpate
Noob
Noob

Post by smoothpate »

JimDiGriz wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:07 pm
smoothpate wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:26 am

Good to know.
Good to know . . . what? Certainly not my reason that such a list would be ineffective because what you wrote doesn't remotely match what I explicitly said.

Note: I'm not treating you this way because I disagree with you. I disagree with, for example, Sidewinder on pretty much everything and we get along fine. I'm treating you this way because you involved me in your lie.
HAHAHA!!! YOU responded to my post, but it’s MY fault you engaged me!

Looks like you’re a couple of tacos short of a Combination Platter!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

How is it discriminating against smokers if a house doesn't allow smoking?

It has been well proven through years and years of studies that smoking causes cancer. Even the tobacco industry knows this and they make cigarettes.

It is much harder on a lady to have to quit her job and go to another house when smokers can just get up and walk outside. I personally prefer not to get second hand cancer and smell like a disgusting ashtray. I like Cigars but I don't like forcing them on anyone.

If a person thinks their right to smoke is more important than my right to my health then they are selfish and only think about themselves.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I'm closing this topic because I really don't think anyone cares to hear decades old pissing matches.