Flame On

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Flame On

Post by rachelvarga »

Guys,

I had a lot to think about during the pandemic. I thought I would see more talk about supporting the ladies but mostly what I saw was a lot of pissing matches. Lots of posts that spawned negative remarks towards each other. This is saddening. Many of you have been coming to the brothels for more than a decade and know each other and have developed likes and dislikes which is fine but you seem to forget that no one outside of your group knows or cares about your pissing matches. I am not going to have a fight club. We have moved on from these things and the last vestiges of the SIN attitude are gone. That old boys club is dead.

Another thing is this. Society has changed and some of you don't like it. I'm sorry but that's tough. I don't know what to say. You can't say you respect ladies with some of your statements. A lot of the ladies are younger and that doesn't fly with them. This is not going to be SIN and I will start talking to people about it. Even if you are my customer. If you don't want to party with me because of that then see ya because it won't affect my income at all. I don't care who thinks I'm a bitch or doesn't like how things are here. I am happy some people left and went to SIN because I didn't want them here.

This site is about the ladies and they are the most important. It's not about petty arguments over really ridiculous stuff. People don't join the site for that stuff. This site is for the ladies first. It is for them to talk to you and for you to meet them. The arguing and old school mentality about women doesn't work and it is detrimental to the forum and does not help it grow.

From now on if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it and if you start a thread that is some bullshit I will just delete it.