Cunnilingus

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Cunnilingus

Post by rachelvarga »

When I started out I thought guys would be more about themselves but I got deluged with questions about whether or not I do DATY. I had guys tell me I would make no money. They went on my shit list because I am not stupid and can't be manipulated like that. I could never do it and still do just as good.

My opinion was, "Why do you want to go down on a woman that has had so much sex?" I mean let's be real. That's a lot of dicks in there. Lol.

I was never hugely into it. I am very specific and you have to know exactly how to do it right to make me climax. But over time I saw that so many guys really enjoy pleasing me and I just let it happen. I started liking it more because it made guys happy and I like to see people happy. I mean I am in the business of making people feel good right. Now I have no issues with it but I don't say yes to everyone. Some people you just don't want their mouth on you.

I just wanted to show how this job can change your point of view on some things sexual and you have to have an open mind sometimes. Not everything though. I am never going to offer anal. Lol. That's for another post.
unnamed.gif
unnamed.gif (588.03 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

rachelvarga wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:41 pm When I started out I thought guys would be more about themselves but I got deluged with questions about whether or not I do DATY. I had guys tell me I would make no money. They went on my shit list because I am not stupid and can't be manipulated like that. I could never do it and still do just as good.

My opinion was, "Why do you want to go down on a woman that has had so much sex?" I mean let's be real. That's a lot of dicks in there. Lol.

I was never hugely into it. I am very specific and you have to know exactly how to do it right to make me climax. But over time I saw that so many guys really enjoy pleasing me and I just let it happen. I started liking it more because it made guys happy and I like to see people happy. I mean I am in the business of making people feel good right. Now I have no issues with it but I don't say yes to everyone. Some people you just don't want their mouth on you.

I just wanted to show how this job can change your point of view on some things sexual and you have to have an open mind sometimes. Not everything though. I am never going to offer anal. Lol. That's for another post.

unnamed.gif
We changed too over time. Not sure how long we will visit brothels but, for now we have been having fun experiencing different things. Our thoughts were the same as yours. We didn't want to kiss or DATY with ladies in the brothels. Thought of hundreds of guys kissing her or going down / having sex with her. Just kind of gross to think about, Not to offend!!!

We've changed too.. With one it was kind of moving boundaries a little and the other a mistake mistake. Things were heated with one lady and we kind of pushed kissing aside. We got so into it, locked eyes with the lady... Mrs said yes and kissing was on. Nice experience. The other we were whispering fantasies to each other while the lady massaged us. She asked what we fantasized about and Mr mentioned oral. Next thing you know she kind of jumped on his face, LOL... wasn't expecting it but... went with it. A lot of fun.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I remember pms with Rachel on this subject when she was still at the BR. She asked why I would want to do that with a Lady who sees so many guys? My response was I figure outside a monogamous relationship they were the safest/cleanest Ladies you could see because of their testing & with their job they need to stay “clean”.
That being said that doesn’t mean a Lady is always “fresh” lol but only had that unfortunate experience once in all my parties over the Last 11 yrs (wasn’t Rachel, she’s always fresh)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

SixT9er wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:04 am I remember pms with Rachel on this subject when she was still at the BR. She asked why I would want to do that with a Lady who sees so many guys? My response was I figure outside a monogamous relationship they were the safest/cleanest Ladies you could see because of their testing & with their job they need to stay “clean”.
That being said that doesn’t mean a Lady is always “fresh” lol but only had that unfortunate experience once in all my parties over the Last 11 yrs (wasn’t Rachel, she’s always fresh)
Yeah, I'm pretty obsessive about that. I shower and clean up after every party.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:04 am I remember pms with Rachel on this subject when she was still at the BR. She asked why I would want to do that with a Lady who sees so many guys? My response was I figure outside a monogamous relationship they were the safest/cleanest Ladies you could see because of their testing & with their job they need to stay “clean”.
I remember your story about the lady that was as you put it not so fresh..🙄 I will only say you are a much braver man then me.
I declined that offer from that particular lady.

Nobody can ever claim you are not a risk taker my friend.🤣🤣
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

If you’re concerned about “freshness” I recommend taking some hot tub time together first or if in one of the large suites their jacuzzi tubs are nice. The one in Italian suite at mustang is gigantic two person side by side and fills from the ceiling…. One of my favorite rooms…

I enjoy giving a lady oral because I’m a pleaser and want her to enjoy it too. I understand it’s highly unlikely they have enjoyed it as much as they appeared to but it still made me feel better about the encounter not being so unreciprocated. Nothing sexier than a woman enjoying herself.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Okay I should have titled this, "Why do you like to eat pussy?"
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

I'm seeing a few people object based on taste/smell. I use dams from Glyde (for safe sex reasons) and have never had a problem with the taste or smell because I'm not coming into contact with bodily fluids. It does make applying the pressure a little more difficult and the lady has to tell you if you're off target because you don't have the same feel as you do without the dam. But it's not a big deal.

And to answer Rachel's question about why we like to do it: I've read that a lot of women can't climax with regular intercourse - the penis just doesn't give adequate stimulation. But with the tongue, the guy can target the pressure right where it's needed (especially if he props her hips up by putting a pillow under her butt). And since the tongue is soft (unlike fingers), it's hard to apply too much pressure. So it's usually a worst case scenario of her really enjoying it and a best case scenario of . . . well, we all know what the best case scenario is.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I like to provide pleasure if possible & I love the intimacy of it
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

rachelvarga wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:41 pm When I started out I thought guys would be more about themselves but I got deluged with questions about whether or not I do DATY. I had guys tell me I would make no money. They went on my shit list because I am not stupid and can't be manipulated like that. I could never do it and still do just as good.

unnamed.gif
I enjoy preforming cunnilingus with a special lady who permits it. Furthermore, I become very aroused if my lady is exceptionally stimulated during cunnilingus.
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

I enjoy giving others pleasure, I find it very arousing to see my partner enjoying herself. It’s also an up close and intimate visual and tactile experience of the marvel that is the female anatomy. :)
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

JimDiGriz wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:42 am I'm seeing a few people object based on taste/smell. I use dams from Glyde (for safe sex reasons) and have never had a problem with the taste or smell because I'm not coming into contact with bodily fluids. It does make applying the pressure a little more difficult and the lady has to tell you if you're off target because you don't have the same feel as you do without the dam. But it's not a big deal.

Jim, why even bother? Risk is very low to both parties. One of my worst experiences in LPIN was with a real hot chick named Ariel at Kit Kat. Finally get a negotiation and party with her and once we begin, she pulls out saran wrap. Me licking Saran Wrap ranks near the top as one of my worst experiences, a real boner killer.
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

Slednx wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:00 am
JimDiGriz wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:42 am I'm seeing a few people object based on taste/smell. I use dams from Glyde (for safe sex reasons) and have never had a problem with the taste or smell because I'm not coming into contact with bodily fluids. It does make applying the pressure a little more difficult and the lady has to tell you if you're off target because you don't have the same feel as you do without the dam. But it's not a big deal.

Jim, why even bother? Risk is very low to both parties. One of my worst experiences in LPIN was with a real hot chick named Ariel at Kit Kat. Finally get a negotiation and party with her and once we begin, she pulls out saran wrap. Me licking Saran Wrap ranks near the top as one of my worst experiences, a real boner killer.
I don't want to misrepresent your question, but I think you're asking "Why bother using a dam with a lady from a brothel since they only do safe sex and have weekly medical checks?". And you've got a good point. The risk of her having an STD is very low. But if she were to get one I wouldn't know what it would be, so the danger could potentially be high.

Also, I don't have an aversion to using the dam. I understand that it kills the experience for you, but for me it's a mild speed bump. So great peace of mind at an insignificant cost.

(P.S. They also make these things with 4 different flavors or unflavored - so it switches things up.)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Just to get ya'll back to talking about pussy and not diseases and saran wrap here is something for you.
tumblr_ncfkblfsuE1t8o22bo1_500.gif
tumblr_ncfkblfsuE1t8o22bo1_500.gif (891.42 KiB) Viewed 2836 times
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

You're going to have to use two hands on me, sweetheart, or they'll slip off :D
rachelvarga wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:07 pm Just to get ya'll back to talking about pussy and not diseases and saran wrap here is something for you.

tumblr_ncfkblfsuE1t8o22bo1_500.gif
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

FumbleNutts wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:23 pm You're going to have to use two hands on me, sweetheart, or they'll slip off :D
That's the other great part - there's the moaning, of course. But when she guides your head to the spot she wants the most and then brings her hips up . . . ! That's one of the best parts!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I know, right?
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

JimDiGriz wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:25 pm
FumbleNutts wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:23 pm You're going to have to use two hands on me, sweetheart, or they'll slip off :D
That's the other great part - there's the moaning, of course. But when she guides your head to the spot she wants the most and then brings her hips up . . . ! That's one of the best parts!
Agree to that statement!!!
interested bystander
Noob
Noob

Post by interested bystander »

For me it’s not about pleasing my partner. That was a large part of it when I was younger, in my 20s and 30s, but as I get older, and especially in a pay for play situation, it becomes work and I’m not that into working these days. For me I just find a lady’s vulva attractive and stimulating. It may be a type of fetish. We all want penile stimulation when we’re in a brothel but it’s much more stimulating for me if I can get up close and personal with the lady’s “goods” so to speak, they’re all different and all beautiful.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

unnamed.gif
I agree completely! We are allowed to change our opinions and preferences. Earlier in my career, I offered a lot more BDSM type things than I do now. The activities are still fun, but ugh all that equipment was such a pain (haha!) to lug around and take care of. Combine that with the customers who liked those kinds of parties being few and far between, it was more trouble than it was worth. :)