New Brothel in Winnemucca?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

New Brothel in Winnemucca?

Post by SIDEWINDER »

A couple years ago, I heard rumors about it and the brothel possibly being built by Lance but didn't hear anything else about it. Of course with Covid, no one would want to invest money in something they can't run. Is the new brothel in Winnemucca still going forward and is Lance the one who will build it or is that just more brothel talk?
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

The "Mustang Too" was formally announced back in 2019 by Jennifer. Demolition began the same year, but came to a halt. Nothing new as far as I know.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

No new work on the site when I drove past 2 weeks ago. With construction costs 50% higher than they were when it was announced they may be rethinking it or just getting things lined up again.
I look everytime I drive by if I notice a change I’ll pass the info along
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

SixT9er wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:39 am No new work on the site when I drove past 2 weeks ago. With construction costs 50% higher than they were when it was announced they may be rethinking it or just getting things lined up again.
I look everytime I drive by if I notice a change I’ll pass the info along

Pass through Winnemucca last month looked like Lance did Winnemucca a favor by cleaning up the old closed brothels.
Now, will there ever be a brothel built in that location who knows. But if so I bet it won't be anytime soon.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

That's a good size chunk of land. It goes all the way back to interstate 80. Being a businessman, Lance is probably weighing investment VS return. Also weighing the fact, Rural business is different. More working class and in Winnemucca, more truck drivers. It's tough times for Truck Drivers right now with fuel prices going through the roof.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

SIDEWINDER wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:26 pm That's a good size chunk of land. It goes all the way back to interstate 80. Being a businessman, Lance is probably weighing investment VS return. Also weighing the fact, Rural business is different. More working class and in Winnemucca, more truck drivers. It's tough times for Truck Drivers right now with fuel prices going through the roof.
One other thing is that plot of land has no access to the I-80, so not a great spot for getting the traveler to stop.
So it would not be a good location for a gas station/truck stop or hotel.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

No but plenty of room for a sign that is visible on HWY 80. There's already a huge Truck Stop within walking distance along with a Maverick Gas station and Plenty of motels in the area.