Cunnilingus

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Cunnilingus

Post by rachelvarga »

When I started out I thought guys would be more about themselves but I got deluged with questions about whether or not I do DATY. I had guys tell me I would make no money. They went on my shit list because I am not stupid and can't be manipulated like that. I could never do it and still do just as good.

My opinion was, "Why do you want to go down on a woman that has had so much sex?" I mean let's be real. That's a lot of dicks in there. Lol.

I was never hugely into it. I am very specific and you have to know exactly how to do it right to make me climax. But over time I saw that so many guys really enjoy pleasing me and I just let it happen. I started liking it more because it made guys happy and I like to see people happy. I mean I am in the business of making people feel good right. Now I have no issues with it but I don't say yes to everyone. Some people you just don't want their mouth on you.

I just wanted to show how this job can change your point of view on some things sexual and you have to have an open mind sometimes. Not everything though. I am never going to offer anal. Lol. That's for another post.
unnamed.gif
unnamed.gif (588.03 KiB) Viewed 3123 times
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

All you need is a strapon with a big black 12 inch dildo, a riding crop, and that's usually enough to teach respect.

Lol. But yeah, things change. You have a lot of sex and find out a lot of things about yourself.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

rachelvarga wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:49 am All you need is a strapon with a big black 12 inch dildo, a riding crop, and that's usually enough to teach respect.

Lol. But yeah, things change. You have a lot of sex and find out a lot of things about yourself.
I’ve broken sooo many riding crops! :D :D
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

rachelvarga wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:58 pm Okay I should have titled this, "Why do you like to eat pussy?"
I discovered I really enjoyed it early on, especially if the lady did, too--like an extended intimate continuation of DFK (given she's allowing this, of course) that could go on for awhile. (reminds me of a line Woody Allen used where his face got numb). There's the aforementioned sensation of being right there up close and personal, and if you're in a 69 position, even nicer. The option of who's on top creates different sensations or even side-by-side if you're compatible in height. Aside from the given hygiene protocols, there's shaving beforehand (on your part, not necessarily the lady's)--stubble can be a buzzkill.
Last edited by RunningSquirrel on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

RoxyGold wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:38 pm I’ve broken sooo many riding crops! :D :D
Yikes, Miz Rox! But you've always had powerful wrist action! :)
whackymole
Noob
Noob

Post by whackymole »

rachelvarga wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:58 pm Okay I should have titled this, "Why do you like to eat pussy?"
A great thing about cunnilingus is that unlike blowjobs there isn't a set amount of times that you can enjoy it in a day or night, which makes cunnilingus perfect for longer dates and parties. There are only so many times a man can cum, and personally I prefer to save it for intercourse rather than a blowjob. So boy on girl oral sex has the pragmatic advantage.

As for the perceived "dirtiness" of the act, well it's a matter of trust with the lady and giving in to her body. Yes, she has had sex there before, but you trust the lady to be clean there by the time you get there. And sex workers are the most likely women to practice cleanliness and hygiene down there, and recieve testing and screening for safety. And yes, women pee from there several times a day, and get sweaty there, but if you really enjoy and appreciate the female body you don't get easily grossed out by it. Afterall, there are plenty of guys (myself included) turned on by women's butts, and enjoy putting their faces between a woman's butt cheeks and rimming her, despite knowing that she farts and poops from there, or possibly has done anal there before. The same "dirtines" fears can manifest themselves on any part of her body. Even the mouth and hands. Where have those hands been in the past? What have those lips been on? When was the last time she gave a blowjob? How fresh is her breath? Thinking that way about a woman's body can ruin things, and you just have to trust her and relax to enjoy her body.

Pussy's or vulva's to use the proper term are also fascinating to me. Every one of them is unique and unique looking to the woman. There is far more variety and uniqueness in vulva's than there is in male genitalia, dicks are dicks, but every "flesh flower" is a bit different and unique, every woman has one that looks a bit different, which just adds to the eroticism.

Why like eating pussy? Well there's the practical reason, that it really doesn't take away from the amount of times a man can cum during the night, but pussy eating can go on pretty much indefinately. It can even spice up intercourse during a threesome. Having one girl's pussy on your face, with the other girl bouncing on your waist is wild. All in all, eating pussy is thrilling physically and mentally.

For me it's thrilling physically, because I genuinely enjoy the physical feelings of it. The vulva itself has many areas to work with. There are the lips themselves, the big hole (vagina), the little hole above it (female urethra), and the clitoris further above with it's little hood, all of which have their own unique texture and feel to them. I love the feeling of the whole area, there aren't many parts of the body softer or smoother. I love the warmth emanating from her body, and I genuinely love the smell of pussy. I even love pussy secretions, her natural wetness, pee, squirt, sweat. Having a girl sit on your face, and/or eating her pussy is stimulating to the senses, intimate, and relaxing. To have your face surrounded by her warmth, surrounded by the feel of her ladyship, breathing in her scent, tasting her down there, and hearing the sounds of her body, is not only intimate, it's an intense excerise for all of the senses as described above, including sight because I also happen to find the vulva beautiful as well.

There is also the mental thrill of it. I guess there's the naughtiness or taboo aspect of it. Afterall, you are putting your mouth to where she pees, masturbates, sweats, and occasionally screws with. Although I'm sure the girls wash thoroughly after every screw. It's been pointed out that there are fears or reservations about the area, and making contact with it with your mouth. But that just adds to the excitement of it, and that it can be more than just a hole for straight up intercourse. I guess there is also a light femdom or bodyworship component to cunnilingus, since you're worshipping her body, while also submitting to it, by putting your face and mouth to a part of the female body that some might not trust. You are also effectively letting the girl take the lead, and taking on the "submissive" role by going down on her. Ancient Rome discouraged cunnilingus for this reason, but if you really like pussy why deprive yourself this interaction with it. If you find the female body beautiful, and female genitials/nudity beautiful, an intimate interaction is only natural. It could also be a sort of a soft femdom or harder femdom scenario, like in the gifs posted. The first gif has the guy with his face between the woman's legs in her taboo area while she gently guides and encourages him, petting his head as he applies his face and mouth to her vulva. She's taking control but in a gentle guiding way. The second gif has the girl guiding and "forcing" the guys head down there. A more hard her taking control scenario. Both gifs and styles are erotic in their own way.