Recent Brothel Visits?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Recent Brothel Visits?

Post by SixT9er »

Just curious who’s been since the reopening? Notice any differences?
I’ve been to the Sagebrush & Mustang.
Other than no live music on Thursday night at the Mustang no change & it’s been 4-5 yrs since my last Sagebrush visit but all was same.
I only found one change & that’s a not allowed subject here lol
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

A few months ago, I took a roadtrip on the loneliest road in America. I ended up in Ely. I was curious about the brothels there. Ely is a small town so there wasn’t a lot going on at the Big 4 and Stardust. It was just after the reopening so not a lot of ladies were working when I stopped in. I had nothing to compare it to since it was my first time visiting.
I stayed a few days before heading over to Elko. I had some good parties at Mona’s and Inez’ D&D. Things were the just as good as my previous visits to Elko. The staff at both of these places are friendly and made sure I was well taken care of.
It was a good trip for me. I’m looking forward to visiting the Nevada houses again real soon whenever I get a chance.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I recently completed a brothel crawl across the northern tier during awards week. I didn't even bother stopping in Wells (I've heard so many bad reports). I did stop at Mona's & Inez, but there wasn't much happening there - they had 2 girls at each house. I skipped Sue's for obvious reasons. I had one drink at Desert Rose, but it was pretty dead also.

I did have fun at Dovetail, even though I got Geo'ed by Bigfoot and Navy Steve, haha! Roxy, Belle, and a new girl were on the floor. Monica made dinner for everyone and I got attacked with the squirt guns! Belle was doing her famous parlor tricks... it was a blast!

Ended up at The Mustang for the pool party Thursday, and awards party Friday & Saturday. Tara rolled out the red carpet and had the place stocked with great food, cold beer, and lots of hotties!

As far as things being different, it was slow in Elko, but Dovetail and Mustang were hopping!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I stopped by all of the Elko houses and the Dovetail a few months ago and in my opinion things were pretty much unchanged. I knew about some changes at Sue's but I was just curious to see the new girls and I didn't get to because neither were available. Desert Rose had the most ladies available when I was there and it was pretty lively. Didn't party at the Dovetail because I just wasn't up for it but I do regret I passed on up a chance to judge a competition haha.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Not much is changed and there might not be a lot of girls at some places because of covid but I don't it reflects bad on a brothel. It's just going to be like that for a while.

Rural brothels probably got hit hard because let's say a lady wants to get into the business they will hit a larger brothel when searching because they are more known. So they may not know until they are in the business. When women write me about getting in the business I tell them about big brothels and small ones so they can try which one makes them comfortable.
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

I went to Desert Rose in Elko in the first week of June. I went four days before my birthday. Man, let me tell you…I needed that trip!