Goth girls

Everything about the brothel life is here.
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Goth girls

Post by OldNick999 »

So…are there any goth girls left in Nevada? Draven Star was one girl I missed out on, and there was one goth girl at Bella’s that quit when the pandemic hit. Are there any left?
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Charlotte Sartre use to work at the Alien Cathouse before the pandemic. I don't know if she plans to return. I've never met her, but I've been following her on twitter. I'm usually not into goth girls, but when I was checking the ACH lineup online back then, she sorta caught my eye. :D
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

I remember seeing her when they used to do livestreams. Another girl I missed out on. I wish she’d come back.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Check out Marie Bossette at Sage :)
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

OldNick999 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:58 pm So…are there any goth girls left in Nevada? Draven Star was one girl I missed out on, and there was one goth girl at Bella’s that quit when the pandemic hit. Are there any left?
I missed out on Draven Star too. I had just finished a party at Sage and she sat with me at the bar a bit. The lady I had just partied with was a good friend of hers. Draven opened up my eyes to Goth Girls.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I never meth a Goth or Gothic girl in Nevada. I meet many in New York. Plenty.
XO Vanity
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Vanityaffair wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:45 am I never meth a Goth or Gothic girl in Nevada. I meet many in New York. Plenty.
XO Vanity
I bet they are gorgeous. Everyone in New York is so well dressed no matter what their style. Like when you looked so beautiful in your gown at the awards, and I showed up looking like a librarian lol. :)