HAUNTED BROTHELS OR SUPERSTITIONS?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

HAUNTED BROTHELS OR SUPERSTITIONS?

Post by SIDEWINDER »

I remember in the past, there were many working women who were superstitious and also reports of haunted brothels. Everything from ladies pissing on the front steps to bring them good luck to working women who saw previous brothel owners who had passed away looking in the windows of the brothels. Any paranormal activities at the brothels recently?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Well, this is not recently but several yrs. back I was staying in the Safari room at the Mustang building and late 1 night something made a very loud noise and shook the building. I told Jennifer someone must have had a wild party in there and she said I was the only person over there that ight. I have no clue.......
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Cobia wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:43 am Well, this is not recently but several yrs. back I was staying in the Safari room at the Mustang building and late 1 night something made a very loud noise and shook the building. I told Jennifer someone must have had a wild party in there and she said I was the only person over there that ight. I have no clue.......
You were probably sleeping and dreaming you just thought you were awake.😃
Last edited by Ironman on Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

Ironman wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:35 am
Cobia wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:43 am Well, this is not recently but several yrs. back I was staying in the Safari room at the Mustang building and late 1 night something made a very loud noise and shook the building. I told Jennifer someone must have had a wild party in there and she said I was the only person over there that ight. I have no clue.......
You were probably sleeping and dreaming you just thought you were awake.😃
Nah - someone asked for a lineup and when he saw all the incredible women his jaw hit the floor.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

😂😂😂😂😂
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

ACH has had reported sightings of a working girl ghost from the Joe Richards day. Several of the ladies have told me they have actually seen her in the back hallway late at night. I dunno...
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

Chicagobob wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:11 pm ACH has had reported sightings of a working girl ghost from the Joe Richards day. Several of the ladies have told me they have actually seen her in the back hallway late at night. I dunno...
"Jinkies, gang! The ghost was Old Man Richards the whole time!"
"Good work, Velma! With the legend of a haunted brothel, he could've charged top dollar for guys who wanted to bone a phantasm!"
"And I'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling mongers!"
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

JimDiGriz wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:37 pm
Chicagobob wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:11 pm ACH has had reported sightings of a working girl ghost from the Joe Richards day. Several of the ladies have told me they have actually seen her in the back hallway late at night. I dunno...
"Jinkies, gang! The ghost was Old Man Richards the whole time!"
"Good work, Velma! With the legend of a haunted brothel, he could've charged top dollar for guys who wanted to bone a phantasm!"
"And I'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling mongers!"
Bone a phantasm? That might be interesting! :angel:
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by SIDEWINDER »

Here's an article from the past that some might find interesting.
BTW: When I mentioned women having seen a previous owner looking in the window, I was thinking about Penny from Winnemucca, not hof.

https://www.nevadaappeal.com/news/2004/ ... professio/
whackymole
Noob
Noob

Post by whackymole »

SIDEWINDER wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:24 am I remember in the past, there were many working women who were superstitious and also reports of haunted brothels. Everything from ladies pissing on the front steps to bring them good luck to working women who saw previous brothel owners who had passed away looking in the windows of the brothels. Any paranormal activities at the brothels recently?

The part about the ladies peeing on the gate and other places is apparently an old ritual from western times for luck, and to spread female phermones, to bring in the men. I asked a lady that I spent all night partying with about this, and she said that "it's to attract the men."

The Mustang Ranch is considered haunted enough to get featured on a couple of episodes of the long running and still running TV show Ghost Adventures. World class Heavyweight boxer Oscar Bonavena was killed at the Ranch in 1976 under unclear circumstances, following a power struggle with business partner and then owner Conforte, and his ghost allegedly haunts the place. His ghost, and possibly others, were allegedly documented by the Ghost Adventures team during the Mustang Ranch episode. You can probably find the episode on the internet with some digging, but here's a written recap of the episode.

https://www.paranormalpopculture.com/20 ... h.html?m=1

An interesting read, apparently "B hall" and rooms "B1" and "D4" are the most haunted, and some girls avoid room "B1" entirely. Which suites are "B1" and D4? And it is it really true that there avoided for supernatural reasons? It would be interesting if some ladies, staff, or long time clients can weigh in on the accuracy or inaccuracy of the "Ghost Adventures" report.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I stayed at the old Mustang once. Don't remember the room number but I do know it used to be Phoenixxx old room. The only strange thing I noticed was the toilet would flush on its own every so often. I told one of the managers about it, she shrugged & said, "Yeah, we know."
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Decades ago there were rumors of a werewolf that would frequent the Old Bridge Ranch. Then one Sunday afternoon, I heard the undeniable howl of a beast man coming from one of the ladies room down the hall.

Not sure if they ever got footage of that Wolfman they called Tom, but he seemed to frequent that hut often.
dyanadyamonds
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dyana_dyamonds

Post by dyanadyamonds »

Hi there,

I used to work at Bella's for years. And back then, times were very different.
I remember hearing stories from other girls and clients claiming Bella's
was haunted. I have a big love for the paranormal and I believe in all
of that due to personal experiences myself. There was talk of "The Lady in
White" back then. That if you stayed there long enough, you may see her.
I used to stay in room 4 in the old hall for most of my time. And the room next
to me used to be empty. Mind you, I haven't been there in years so I don't know how
it is now. This is in the early 2000's. I remember one night it was during the week and was
slow. I went and done some laundry located in the front of the bar. I remember heading
back to my room and noticed a beautiful Victorian lady dressed in a white ballroom gown type
dress. It didn't dawn on me at the moment and as I opened my door to my room, she vanished into the
empty room next to me. Shortly after tilting her hat to the side as if to say, "Hello". I remember running
into my room to catch my breath and realized then, I seen her. So pretty. Long dark curls. Petite figure and
dark features. I never went back to the old hall. I stayed on the new side from the night on. So, if you ever
go to Bella's be mindful and respectful if you see the "Lady in White,".
Kisses,
Dyana Dyamonds

Www.DyanaDyamonds.Club
At Donna's Ranch in Wells,Nv.
07/19-8/1
Attachments
d66.jpg
d66.jpg (31.67 KiB) Viewed 5107 times
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I had parnormals come and check out donnas ranch. They found nothing. I was told about room one and a long story that went behind it. The room was closed for a long time. I worked at the wild cat and I expierenced many things that were strang. From radio blast loud on its own, toilet paper flying up in the air, mirrors in one particular room constantly falling, mirror on Burea rooking back and forth. I even held the legs of table and mirror was still rocking, large bang in kitchen and broom ended up in the middle of floor, owner running to living room to see who the other girl was among us that he saw on camera and there was no one but me there. Also dreams were vivid of fir owner saw on camera. Now new owners said that half of those incidents could have been case the house was unleveled and that could have made it shake. Ok he playhouse is right behind it and they say no one has walked in there for years cause it is very haunted.
We will never know.
XO Vanity
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Not a brothel story, just 12 year old me being a little shit.

When my parents were managers for the apartment complex, that meant me and my sibs were put to work fixing the move-outs. When my bro and I were patching and painting one of them, I wrote DIE and GET OUT with the paint roller before painting over it, so the night lighting could hit it just right. Bro thought I was an absolute genius and needed to write a letter to Wes Craven and John Carpenter. :)
cactusjack
Noob
Noob

Post by cactusjack »

They say the Mizpah hotel in Tonopah is haunted by the ghost of a working girl who was murdered there in the early 20th century. Have been a guest at that place many times, but so far no visits from her in the middle of the night. Darn!
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Well, I have stayed many nights in that building all alone, but nothing spooky or haunted ever went on. But I normally was out cold after having fun all day and finishing it off with one too many drinks.. so who knows.
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

RoxyGold wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:50 pm Not a brothel story, just 12 year old me being a little shit.

When my parents were managers for the apartment complex, that meant me and my sibs were put to work fixing the move-outs. When my bro and I were patching and painting one of them, I wrote DIE and GET OUT with the paint roller before painting over it, so the night lighting could hit it just right. Bro thought I was an absolute genius and needed to write a letter to Wes Craven and John Carpenter. :)
That’s awesome!
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

I wouldn’t mind checking out the Clown Motel in Tonopah. Bucket list item.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I had no idea who John Carpenter was but a friend of mine loves the The Thing. It is a bad ass movie. I have not seen Halloween but will watch in October. I watched Escape From New York and it's kind of cheesy but I liked it. Kurt Russel is a bad ass. I asked him why he like Kurt Russel and he said, "When I was a kid he was a bad ass in The Thing. The hair, the beard, a pancho, and a flamethrower, what else could you wish for?" lol. He was good looking. That rough American look.

Escape From New York

"Call me Snake."

"Call me Plisken."

Absolute rebel thing to do. Oh and the eye patch is bad ass.

I read a survey that said American women prefer the rugged type overall. Probably why many millenials had them BUT what they don't understand is that a perfect beard with perfect hair and hip clothes is not rugged. Gotta at least look like you've gotten dirty in your life. 80% of young people don't know how to change a tire.

If you have a beard you better know how to change a tire! You don't have to be fit and work out. A little healthy weight and just trying to do something is much more appealing. Even if you fail at chopping wood, as long as you tried.

Know what I mean?