HAUNTED BROTHELS OR SUPERSTITIONS?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SIDEWINDER
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

HAUNTED BROTHELS OR SUPERSTITIONS?

Post by SIDEWINDER »

I remember in the past, there were many working women who were superstitious and also reports of haunted brothels. Everything from ladies pissing on the front steps to bring them good luck to working women who saw previous brothel owners who had passed away looking in the windows of the brothels. Any paranormal activities at the brothels recently?
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

rachelvarga wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:33 am

I read a survey that said American women prefer the rugged type overall. Probably why many millenials had them BUT what they don't understand is that a perfect beard with perfect hair and hip clothes is not rugged. Gotta at least look like you've gotten dirty in your life. 80% of young people don't know how to change a tire.

If you have a beard you better know how to change a tire! You don't have to be fit and work out. A little healthy weight and just trying to do something is much more appealing. Even if you fail at chopping wood, as long as you tried.

Know what I mean?
If someone goes to the front door of a farm house, you know they are just a "pretty boy".

If someone doesn't know about the boot scraper anchored in the back door steps for scraping off cow poop, you know they are just a "pretty boy".
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

rachelvarga wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:33 am If you have a beard you better know how to change a tire! You don't have to be fit and work out. A little healthy weight and just trying to do something is much more appealing. Even if you fail at chopping wood, as long as you tried.

Know what I mean?
I have a beard & have changed more tires than I would have liked. I've got the weight but whether it's healthy or not is debatable. As an outdoors type guy, I'm more than familiar with an axe or hatchet. I even light my fires with a flint & steel. No matches & boy scout starter fluid for me. I'm not adverse to camp stoves. I have one & they're needed under certain conditions but there's nothing that gives you a more primitive feeling than cooking over the hot coals of a campfire. One you built yourself. Is that rugged enough? ;)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Prospector Bob wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:30 am
rachelvarga wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:33 am If you have a beard you better know how to change a tire! You don't have to be fit and work out. A little healthy weight and just trying to do something is much more appealing. Even if you fail at chopping wood, as long as you tried.

Know what I mean?

I have a beard & have changed more tires than I would have liked. I've got the weight but whether it's healthy or not is debatable. As an outdoors type guy, I'm more than familiar with an axe or hatchet. I even light my fires with a flint & steel. No matches & boy scout starter fluid for me. I'm not adverse to camp stoves. I have one & they're needed under certain conditions but there's nothing that gives you a more primitive feeling than cooking over the hot coals of a campfire. One you built yourself. Is that rugged enough? ;)

.......and you can put a good hit on a walking hog.