Girls That Go Indpendent

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Re: Girls That Go Indpendent

Post by SixT9er »

I think to answer the question there needs to be proof the Lady is independent. Is the Lady in question advertising her services as an indie somewhere else? Is that advertising linked via her profile? If she is then of course she should not be on a board for LPIN.

If there’s no proof then she is just another poster. If she is just another poster then she shouldn’t be posting pics of herself especially in an area where Legal Ladies are advertising their legal services.

As for the Ladies old pics they should be left alone as they were posted when she was a Legal Courtesan at a house and as we know Ladies often return.
Last edited by SixT9er on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

As long as I can remember, indies can't join independent LPIN boards. When legal girls quit or are fired, they could still remain members as long as they weren't actively soliciting. I have seen ladies violate this. When Kitti was let go of Hof house, she remained active on SIN, no problem there except she kept links on her profile that led to her personal site(s) that one could contact her.

Ladies also use independent sites to PM potential clients about dates outside of house. Houses know this. When you see a lady's signature say they don't check PM's , contact them through the house email, it is an assurance to the house they work out, that they no longer will engage in setting up dates outside of the house with clients on the board.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!