Brothel Life at SageBrush Ranch, what it's like to work in the cul de sac

Everything about the brothel life is here.
RebeccaBrite
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Brothel Life at SageBrush Ranch, what it's like to work in the cul de sac

Post by RebeccaBrite »

I receive a fair amount of questions on Twitter regarding working for one of Madam Suzette's(and Late Dennis Hof) ranches.

So the cul de sac Brothel life is very laid back and chill. We pick our own schedules, which is really nice because I have always owned my schedule and I didn't want sex work to be any different.

We work 12 hour shifts, BUT we have the freedom to do whatever we want. Example, we do not have to stay in the parlor for our shift. We can sleep, eat, goof off, watch TV, etc, as long as we show up for a line up. We can also leave whenever we want to go to the store, or just send the driver to get something.(No charge, but I tip).

We do not have "Bar drinkers" at our house. People come here to party, we stress that we are a brothel and not a bar. If you have zero plans to party then we do not allow people to just drink and get drunk.(with few exceptions).

We have an awesome cook that legit bakes a cake every darn day šŸ˜².

I love my coworkers.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

I'm glad that you are happy at Sage, Rebecca. Thanks for sharing with us on this board. You are beautiful. I like the pictures of you that are on the website and the three on the forum. Very nice. Have a great tour!
Always take time to have fun.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

You had me at Cake. =)
RebeccaBrite
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RebeccaBrite »

Bigfoot wrote: ā†‘Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:14 am You had me at Cake. =)
Right?!?!

Before I came to SageBrush I did look into another Ranch, but I couldn't handle the policies. When I work as a Nurse I am the boss, I am in charge of my hall. As a sex worker I am a 1099 boss of myself, so I want the freedom to do whatever I want-within reason.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Thanks for sharing, Rebecca! I think a lot of us were curious about the current goings on at the Sagebrush. Is there any news about starting the livestream show again in the future? I had a lot of fun with it, and with your bubbly upbeat nature I think you would too :)
RebeccaBrite
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RebeccaBrite »

They have been discussing the live stream, but I am not sure when it will air its first post pandemic stream .
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I worked at the Bunny Ranch and there are a lot of nice ladies there and at the Sagebrush and other brothels there.