Travel euphemisms

Everything about the brothel life is here.
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Travel euphemisms

Post by OldNick999 »

I admit, I kind of have a cover for if I take a trip to Nevada. I’ll tell a few coworkers or friends, “I’m going to Reno/Vegas/Elko/wherever.” Some say “Have fun,” others ask what I’m doing. More than just gambling. I say, “I’m visiting friends.”

I’ve told a few of the ladies that that’s what I say if I’m going to a brothel, and they’ve all told me, “That's really not a lie.” So I’m sticking with that.

Though I might tell my ex that I’m seeing a long distance girlfriend. LOL
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We always get asked why Vegas and give different reasons. The funny thing is when the people in the hotels in Elko.. they ALWAYS ask what brings us to Elko. We usually say just passing through for 2 or 3 days :D . We agreed next time the Mr is going to say, we're here to see some hot girls in the brothels and see what they say.
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

Have learned even mentioning a "hiking trip around Tahoe" can be a trigger...as in "Tahoe? That's on the way to Reno? Reno? Hey, isn't that Mustang Ranch near there?" I've learned to shut the hell up ;)
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Florida Couple wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:17 am We always get asked why Vegas and give different reasons. The funny thing is when the people in the hotels in Elko.. they ALWAYS ask what brings us to Elko. We usually say just passing through for 2 or 3 days :D . We agreed next time the Mr is going to say, we're here to see some hot girls in the brothels and see what they say.
I wouldn’t expect a big reaction in any direction. Elko folks are super chill and neutral about the brothels. I brought in the trash can in my undies and heels, no one even blinked lol. :)
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

RoxyGold wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:10 am
Florida Couple wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:17 am We always get asked why Vegas and give different reasons. The funny thing is when the people in the hotels in Elko.. they ALWAYS ask what brings us to Elko. We usually say just passing through for 2 or 3 days :D . We agreed next time the Mr is going to say, we're here to see some hot girls in the brothels and see what they say.
I wouldn’t expect a big reaction in any direction. Elko folks are super chill and neutral about the brothels. I brought in the trash can in my undies and heels, no one even blinked lol. :)
That's awesome :)
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Florida Couple wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:46 am
You wanna know what’s more awesome? Kids came here trick or treating for Halloween! With their parents holding their hands! Seriously, NO ONE CARES 😜😜😜
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

RoxyGold wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:24 pm
You wanna know what’s more awesome? Kids came here trick or treating for Halloween! With their parents holding their hands! Seriously, NO ONE CARES 😜😜😜
Wow.. that's amazing. More states should be like Nevada. Love it.
McLovin
Noob
Noob

Post by McLovin »

That is so so cool!

You gave them candy not « party balloons”, right?
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Florida Couple wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:03 am
This is an Elko thing, since the brothels are right in town vs being several miles from it. :)
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

RoxyGold wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:43 am
Florida Couple wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:03 am

This is an Elko thing, since the brothels are right in town vs being several miles from it. :)
13 years ago…I was looking into moving to Elko. Then life intervened.
JimDiGriz
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by JimDiGriz »

The use of euphemisms for sex reminds me of this Carlin gem:

“Reminds me of something my grandfather would say. He'd say, "I'm goin' upstairs to fuck your grandmother." He was an honest man, and he wasn't going to bullshit a four-year-old.”