Super Bowl

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Super Bowl

Post by SixT9er »

Another Super Bowl with Tom Brady and the Patriots so of course I am an Eagles fan for the next two weeks!

Who are you rooting for?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

It won't be on in my house.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Cobia link wrote: It won't be on in my house.
I think I knew that!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I always cheer on the underdog, if my team doesn't make it to the Super Bowl ...so I'm for the Eagles to win!

I believe Goldie is a huge Eagles fan, so I'm sure she's going crazy knowing that her team is in the Super Bowl.  8)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

As things look right now I’ll be watching the game at the Mustang, I hope the Eagles win but with company like that I don’t think I’ll really care! lol
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I'm rooting for the commercials  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

Only 28 more days until pitchers and catchers report for spring training ;D . Go shit birds (Eagles). Looking forward to the city of Philadelphia greasing up all of the light and telephone poles if they win, just like they did last week, that should make fantastic blooper videos ;D . http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/01/21/philadelphia-city-crews-grease-poles-before-eagles-vikings-face-off-in-nfc-championship-game.html
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Cobia link wrote: It won't be on in my house.

Sums it up for me too.

Dirk
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

SixT9er link wrote: As things look right now I’ll be watching the game at the Mustang, I hope the Eagles win but with company like that I don’t think I’ll really care! lol
Right on! With all those Twin Super Domes and Real Super Bowls right there......uuhhhh,  yeaa.......wut game?????
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

Dr. Who link wrote: I always cheer on the underdog, if my team doesn't make it to the Super Bowl ...so I'm for the Eagles to win!

I believe Goldie is a huge Eagles fan, so I'm sure she's going crazy knowing that her team is in the Super Bowl.  8)

Yep! I never saw an Eagle kneel, so I’m alright with my birds. I always go back to Philly for the games, and both the Division playoffs and Conference Championship was amazing. I’m atill high off that Vikings win.

Gotta get my green hair and be ready for Super Sunday. If anyone’s in Vegas party is at my house!!!

E A G L E S. EAGLES!!!!! ?????????
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

Goldie make sure you have plenty of grease on hand  ;D .

http://www.fox9.com/sports/crisco-cops-grease-posts-in-philly-before-eagles-vikings
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

As of right now I have zero intention of watching even one play of this years Brady bowl.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

As I'm from NE,  guess you know where my loyalties lie.
Having said THAT, I wont cry if the Birds finally get that ring. 

Lots of friends over, lots of food that is not exactly dietetic, hopefully I will catch parts of the game!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I'll put the game on, but if it's like any of the last few Super Bowls, I'll most likely sleep through most of it. I don't give shit who wins as long as it's a close, fun & in doubt to the end game to watch (when I'm awake). If it looks like its gonna be a one sided game I'll chose something else to sleep through & check back later to see how it's going.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Great Game and the right team won!

Congratulations Eagles!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

It got nerve wracking! Thank goodness for the Brady strip :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

FumbleNutts link wrote: It got nerve wracking! Thank goodness for the Brady strip :)  

It took a moment before I realized you were referring to the Eagles' D finally getting to Brady
and not some sort of Brazilian wax technique, lol