Keeping track

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Keeping track

Post by SixT9er »

I know some guys keep detailed notes on all their parties. Others probably just move from one party to the next without looking back.

I don’t keep written record of my parties but every so often I do a mental inventory of past experiences and everytime I of course forget one or another then later that day it pops in my head.

Can you name all the Ladies you’ve partied with? What about the parties? Do good or bad parties stand out in your memories more?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I can name several Ladies I partied with.  However I pretty well stay with a ATF more then bed hoping.

Only had 2 bad parties and I will never forget them but had so many great parties with some super Ladies.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I tend to keep notes on my parties, in order to keep track of my expenses and for setting budgets for my trips.  So, I've sorta kept track of most of the ladies that I've partied with over the years.  Even without notes, I could never forget any of my ATFs, since the day I first started visiting the brothels ...lots of great memories! ;D
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Not anymore. At one point I could name them all maybe I still could if I really put some thought into it but around about the 25th different girl the names started to slip my mind.

Some one in particular ? will remain etched in my brain till I dead and gone. There wewere actually 11 before she hooked me in 08. The last girl for now anyway was Rea number 39 at Mustang in 2016.

I had a leading candidate for number 40 but I just couldn't afford it or her last time I was In Reno.

No I didn't even try. If I don't think I have enough then its not enough simple as that no party for me? Maybe someday.?
Last edited by Ironman on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I haven't got a clue...  I'm sure though that it was all good!  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Good luck with THAT!!!    I do have a "record" though of many of the early ladies, as I tried very hard to take photo's of them. (Mostly in the parlour etc.  This was before the internet, so it was not a big deal) Once the internet hit, that dropped off, as the "no camera" rules were enforced much more carefully...  But then a lot of the ladies had their own shots online, and I have tried to keep up that way.