Classless act at the Mustang

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Boone
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Classless act at the Mustang

Post by Boone »

So I am still stewing over a comment sent my way after my recent trip to the Mustang. You decide for me if I am off base with my opinion off this lady. First let me just say that the lady I partied with is drop dead gorgeous! Absolutely the best ass I ever laid eyes or hands on. However, looks alone don't make a great party. For whatever the reason I wasn't able to pop off with her. She asked if I was close as our time came to an end and I kindly said i dont think it's gonna happen. She then said "well you just paid $_ to find out you can only cum with your wife!" Then she jumped off the bed to go wash up.

I stayed a gentleman by cleaning up and ending our time together with a thank you and parted ways without letting her know exactly what I thought of her comment. Interesting assumption of my marital status. Did my wife just die? Did I just get divorced? Have I actually ever been married? Whatever the case I feel this lady was simply classless for making such a comment. Was she just embarrassed or disappointed that she couldn't make me pop and pointed the blame solely at me or is she just a classless brat?

Obviously it's the last time we will party as she was unable to get me across the finish line. I am curious if this kind of a reaction from a lady is common? I actually never had a hard time popping off with any visit to any house or anytime for that matter. Her tone made it sound like a favorite line for her. Wouldn't be surprised if she's played it before.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I sent you a PM.
Boone
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boone »

Cobia wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:09 amI sent you a PM.
PM returned.
Glennster1
Noob
Noob

Post by Glennster1 »

Very rude and uncommon response. Expect to see that lady out of the business shortly.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I agree very rude.
There’s been a few times I’ve been unable to hold up my end & every time the Lady not only tried very hard after the rebook call came but were also very apologetic. I’ve always assured them it’s not their fault as sometimes things just don’t work for whatever reason but it’s never been for their lack of trying!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Boone wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:56 am So I am still stewing over a comment sent my way after my recent trip to the Mustang. You decide for me if I am off base with my opinion off this lady. First let me just say that the lady I partied with is drop dead gorgeous! Absolutely the best ass I ever laid eyes or hands on. However, looks alone don't make a great party. For whatever the reason I wasn't able to pop off with her. She asked if I was close as our time came to an end and I kindly said i dont think it's gonna happen. She then said "well you just paid $_ to find out you can only cum with your wife!" Then she jumped off the bed to go wash up.

I stayed a gentleman by cleaning up and ending our time together with a thank you and parted ways without letting her know exactly what I thought of her comment. Interesting assumption of my marital status. Did my wife just die? Did I just get divorced? Have I actually ever been married? Whatever the case I feel this lady was simply classless for making such a comment. Was she just embarrassed or disappointed that she couldn't make me pop and pointed the blame solely at me or is she just a classless brat?

Obviously it's the last time we will party as she was unable to get me across the finish line. I am curious if this kind of a reaction from a lady is common? I actually never had a hard time popping off with any visit to any house or anytime for that matter. Her tone made it sound like a favorite line for her. Wouldn't be surprised if she's played it before.
Her comment was a little out of line especially since at that moment you were not tripping off the fact that you were not going to finish.

She got her ego bruised possibly. You might have been the first client in a while that didn't finish with her.

Was she a new girl? She may not have been in the business long enough to know her client is not always going to finish. It is the fault of neither party. Sometimes its just fun to try for a while.

As a friend of mine once said, and while I think this Is a crude way of phrasing it. He is essentially right. If you stick it in her for a while rather you finish or not it still counts. If you don't stick it in her it doesn't count. Again my friends take on it but essentially accurate.

As for your most recent experience not sure why she is tripping its not like she finishes every time especially with her clients. I really think she just got her ego bruised.
Last edited by Ironman on Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

I finished pretty quickly one time, also at the Mustang but a previous version as this was decades ago. I guess I had a disappointed look on my face that things were over so soon. She said to me "what's the matter, want your cum back?" I thought that was unnecessary.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I hope this won't stop you from visiting the Mustang again, most ladies are not like this.
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

Could be lack of class. How new is she? Could be naivete. Maybe she had an encounter with a man who didn't finish and he told her it was because he only came with his wife. THAT conversation might have been sweet so she generalized that to all men. A dumb mistake but not terribly uncommon for new ladies who haven't figured things out yet.

I recall on my 3rd party ever... the guy was uptight and feeling awkward and I said something that lit his face up like Christmas. I was full of self-congratulations because I'd discovered the key to getting men excited that early in the game. I used the same catch-phrase with the next guy I was negotiating with and he gave me a look like he could smell a dirty diaper and said, "Forget it. You just ruined it for me." Hmmm. So all men are individuals and must be treated as such. It was only the first of many occasions when I got schooled on the nuances of transactional relationships.